回複:緊急求助 I-485: 863211, pijiang etc daxia

By the way, my institution filed h1b renewal for me last month (my previous h1b expired on 1/31/2010). they alreadey sent me the ETA form 9035,showing The basis for the H-1b visa classification was through the "Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer", where the period of intended employment is from 1/31/2010 to 1/30/2013.

Additionally, I have the payroll stub from last July (when my EB1a I-140 was filed) through present, and the email exchange with colleagues about my work, as well as I reviewed two more manus for scientific journals.

Now I want to ask if these material are enough? or I have to withdraw my case now so that I will re-file it when I find a new position?
-Besides providing the documents you mentioned here, you need to ask your Dept. Chair, Dean or HR Director to provide a letter indicating that the employee's (your) employment duration has been outdated to 1/30/2013 and the employee (you) has the expectation to be employed continually after the end of this new period of time.

Not need to withdraw your I-485 and if you find a job, just send a letter with your employment verification letter/offer letter to USCIS. If your I-485 is denied, you can file a new I-485 after you find a job. By the way, your approval I-140 is always valid even if your I-485 is denied.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!