謝謝回複, questions on re-entry

Thanks so much for answering. I'm considering to leave for China soon. I have some questions as follows, please help.

Will the record of violation (F-1 termination) be eliminate when I enter the US in September?

How should I fill out DS-156, item 38 "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?" when I apply H-1B visa at US Embassy in China? It seems I should fill "yes", this would likely cause a denial. Any ideas to deal with this? Would the new I-94 card help when I'd show it to them during the interview?

Except those regular documents such as I-797, any other important documents I should bring with me to the visa interview?

When I should call to make appointment for the visa interview? I know H-1 have to enter the US at most 10-day before the effective date if it get approved. Is there a time limitation for the H-1 visa interview?

所有跟帖: 

回複:謝謝回複, questions on re-entry -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (1410 bytes) () 05/06/2009 postreply 10:45:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!