回複:Thank You!

來源: urhistory 2003-10-25 00:00:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1473 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ urhistory ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:34 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
look your case from BCIS side:

"in July 2001, I got an H1-b approved. I did not take the job. "
*you lost your f1 after you get your H1-b. you out of status(H1-b) because u did not take the job and had no pay check from the employer.

"The H1-b visa was revolked in September 2001.By the way, I never got the revocation notice from INS. "
*doesn't matter u got the notice or not. u should know you were out of h1-b status when u did not take the job. (compare to a f1 did not go to any classes)

"The whole H1-b visa application was handled by my attorney. He did not tell me anything about it."
*did u authorise ur lawyer to apply H1-b for u? did u pay the lawyer any money? when did u get your approve notice? did u find the job?

"I applied for change back to F-1 status in April 2003, 7 months after the H1-b visa was revolked."
*should be done Jule 2002 when u decided not to take the job. you re-applied f1 9 months after u lost ur h1-b

"It was just then I started to realize that approval of H1-b visa had cancelled out of my F-1 visa automatically."
now you know youself

"Two months ago, I called INS, and they could not locate my application package. I had to refile at the beginning of this September."
some of my co-worker think that some one tried to help u by dump your file. while others think that it makes things even worse for u.
we all agree that refile on Sep. is a stupid action.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!