回複:Denial after RFE for NIW

來源: 終於拿到綠卡 2008-07-09 11:13:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2423 bytes)
First with my bless to "Lish", I feel strongly 身感其受since I had exact same experience and fully understand how frustrated by this painful greed card process. Most people do not like and have no mood to share this kind of bad experience at this moment. I just want to say to "Lish" "Do not give up, you will get this damn staff eventually". my experience made our life very miserable and stressful during that period. But finally I have green card one year later by filing second NIW. Give me email if you like to have more detail on my case.

Second, forget about appeal. This attorney just wants to earn you more money. I do not want to discredit your attorney, but he already did his best and can not be any further help and will be worthless at this point. Go to find another good attorney and File NIW again.

Here is my story in short.

I have Ph.D. in engineering and 9 journals and 27 citations, postdoc research in hot area at top university at the time I filed NIW. I got 8 good recommendation letters including one from government research lab. I understand my case was not strong at the time of filing. But thought I will get good luck too because many other succeeded and easily get green card by this NIW. Unfortunately, I became one of miserable guys.

I hired an chinese (Taiwaness) attorney in Houston. This is an one-person law firm practising all law areas, now I can understand how poor service he can provide. Only advantage is he charges you at relatively low attorney fee. "It was absolutely my biggest mistake ever made
'小便宜吃大虧. Everytime meeting with him, his only word “no problem, no problem”. He did very few wording on recommendation letters. He wrote a very very long statement (up to 80 pages, as a matter of fact, 90% by copying/pasting my recommendations repeatly over and over again in different sessions) within one week ( I feel he might just spended a couple of hours to copy/paste other documents. I was so upset and feel his statement is so poor. He still smiled to you “ no problem, no problem, it worked for others". He claimed he did every case in similar way and 95% succeeded (good luck for most customers he had, who knows). But unfortunately, I fall into that 5% groups with back luck, really really bad luck.

I have got to work now and will continue my story if people feel interested.

所有跟帖: 

pls continue -niwbaby- 給 niwbaby 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2008 postreply 11:34:23

Please continue 回複:回複:Denial after RFE for NIW -Forbes- 給 Forbes 發送悄悄話 (61 bytes) () 07/09/2008 postreply 16:51:11

回複:回複:Denial after RFE for NIW -lish- 給 lish 發送悄悄話 (751 bytes) () 07/16/2008 postreply 21:12:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”