回複:How about looking it at a different angle?

來源: GLu 2007-12-12 21:32:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1392 bytes)
回答: My comments + looking for a lawyer ASAPGLu2007-12-12 20:05:08
Since you are in a completely different field, some of my points may not apply to you. I didn't know how you addressed its national scope. DHS and air force are of course of national interest. But how many air forces are there in US? Are we at war when your study's advantage can be seen or feel? If you study can help with anti-terror, I can feel that. On the other hand, I just Googled your key words. Although I didn't know much about it, but I had a feeling what you have studied could help with heat transfer and saving energy. Energy saving is a HUGE dela in US. It has to do with the daily life of EVERY FAMILY. Especially in nowdays when the gasoling, natural gas are over the roof. You can certainly make a case here. You don't have to get a letter from HS or Air force. Look for someone that has to do with energy. Find the number of the energy cost in US and how much your study or patent can save for the country. I am sure IO will certainly keep you in this country because you can save his/her utility bill.
As regard to 2nd RFE, same strategy to every field. Awards, membership, authorship of books, appearance on media, high praise from authrities etc.
As regard to travel, if you are H-1B and is valid after returning, using AP will not change your status regardless of you I-140. MY OPION. Please confirm with pjiang, XBt , radiology etc.
Hope it helps a bit.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Make a correction on AP -GLu- 給 GLu 發送悄悄話 (530 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 06:30:30

回複:回複:Make a correction on AP -風中落葉- 給 風中落葉 發送悄悄話 (86 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:29:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”