回複:NC question

We file out I-140 and I-485s concurrently in December 2004 and I-140 approved in October 2005 while I-485 is still pending. We were told the preliminary process has been completed in the RFE notice. Nobody knows what is included in this Preliminary Process even through phone calls to CIS.
An excuse from USCIS is security check, which many of us are waiting (some have been waiting for years). USCIS also told us that the Security Check might take years to be finished. However, this is not the truth from what FBI would say.

Therefore, I think we have the right to let USCIS make it clear about security check: when it is sent to FBI, whether there is any followup procedure taken after certain time, when FBI sends back the result, etc.

With so many people in this boat labeled as "Security Check", we have to renew our H1B visa, EADs, APs, etc.

USCIS is also ignoring its own words, such as " a decision will be made or updated within 60 days from the receipt date of your evidence..." and also the reason is security check.

I don't think we should be silence on this just because it is against the US government and there might be a risk. I respect those who filed and won their lawsuits and hope they can stand up and tell their stories so that others could take legal actions to get what they should get and punish those who deserve it.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!