再問下去確實就意味著玩蛋了。應該這樣...

來源: iceui 2006-09-10 16:25:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1615 bytes)
不是已經說過了嗎?到DOS去請求Advisory Opinions.

Q. What is an advisory opinion for a waiver recommendation case?

A. An advisory opinion is a request for a statement from the Waiver Review Division as to whether an exchange visitor is subject to Section 212(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended.

Q. When should I request an advisory opinion?

A. You should only request an advisory opinion after you have participated in a J-1 program and you have doubts whether you are or are not subject to Section 212(e).

Q. Can anyone request an advisory opinion on my behalf?

A. Yes. Your attorney or your responsible/alternate officer may request an advisory opinion for you.

Q. What information should I include in my request for an advisory opinion?

A. You should mail legible copies of all your DS-2019/IAP-66 forms along with the written request for an advisory opinion. We do not recommend sending your request by fax because DS-2019/IAP-66 forms frequently become illegible during the fax process.

Q. Where do I send the request?

A. You should send your request to the following address:

U.S. Department of State

CA/VO/L/W, Visa Services

2401 E Street, NW, (SA-1)

Washington, DC 20522-0106

The request for an advisory opinion should be made by letter and must provide legible copies of all of the exchange visitor's DS-2019/IAP-66 forms for the entire time he/she was in J status. You should provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope for where you would like the advisory opinion sent.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”