回複:緊急求助-請lovewind 和各位高人指教,

One problem is how to get in Canada without maple card. If you are entering from US, you can do that just using your landing paper. But since you want to enter Canada from China, your landing paper is NOT enough. I was told that it is better not to travel abroad while waiting for your maple card. If you really need to do that, you need to apply for certain travel document. You need to check Candian INS for detailed information.

Another problem is your visa for you to enter US. I know that you have H1B stamp. But do you have valid H1B visa? If not, you have to apply for that when you are in China or Canada. The 30-day visa exemption can't be applied to you once you leave Canada.

Therefore, I don't see the point that you want to re-enter Canada and back to US from there. First, you probably can't get in without maple card. Second, you still need to apply for US visa when you enter US.

Here is just for your reference. I think that you should land Canada and apply for your H1B visa there. If you get that, you go back to China and enjoy your time there. If you don't get the visa, i.e. get checked, you can still go back to China and re-apply there. You can wait in China for your visa since it only takes about 3 weeks to get cleard now. After you get the US visa, you come back from China to US with that. Then you can wait in US to get your maple card mailed to you by some friend. After that, you can enter Canada from wherever you want to.

Just my suggestion. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:緊急求助-請lovewind 和各位高人指教, -walnut99- 給 walnut99 發送悄悄話 (406 bytes) () 06/25/2006 postreply 10:58:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!