Academe sees a new wave of faculty-student dating bans in the er

來源: 匹茲堡大學計算生物大牛 2020-04-03 15:16:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3035 bytes)

你誤會了,我不是他的什麽EX。我查了一下美國大學的規定.
Academe sees a new wave of faculty-student dating bans in the era of Me Too.
Penn professor had sexual relationship with his student in apparent violation of U. policy
Is it illegal for a university student to date/have sex with a university professor?
去年有報告給學校,但是沒有反饋

Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 at 12:50 AM
To: diversity@pitt.edu
Subject: Report an Incident

Dr. Bing Liu, Research Assistant Professor from Computational & Systems Biology Department, had many inappropriate sexual relationships with female students and other women in the past a few years. These incidents happened although he has been married for many years. His wife is aware of his misconducts and is suffering from depression. He abused his power as a professor and took advantage of his position to female students who may have pressure in studying, especially in computer related fields. One of his victims was a Chinese girl whose English name is Jill. She studied computer science in the University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate student. Dr. Liu approached this female student and had a few months of sexual relationship with her. His wife witnessed this incident and even fought with this female student. This happened between 2016 and 2017. In 2018, Dr. Liu met another woman when he attended an international conference. He maintained another inappropriate relationship with that woman for a year. There were many other similar incidents in the last a few years either involving university students or woman off campus. I am very concerned about him as a morally corrupted person to contact university students, and even high school kids as some of them were doing research under his supervising. Therefore, I urge investigation on Dr. Liu on his misconducts. I am willing to provide WeChat record that he tried to show off his ability to attract many female students and other women with inappropriate sexual relationships. I am also willing to be a witness person if needed by the court. His wife is aware of most of his misconducts. The have an "open marriage" relationship, which encouraged his misconduct behavior.

Below are Wechat records. He tried to show off his ability to sleep with many women, including students. He called his wife “ex-wife”. In fact, they have been married for many years and have never divorced.

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]