回複:現在念經恐怕來不及了。請大家幫忙看看吧。我是否已經無路可退了

i can see you are panic.,i am sorry. actually you can't make any decision bcs he has the advantage, not you.

it's not a good time for you to divorce: unemplyee, pregnant. maybe, try your best to keep him if you can(except abortion, you will be double heartbroken, and in Buddhism, you guys are killing).

i still believe that Buddha can surport you. if you really have no idea with your life,with your future, go to the temple,( around your city?) close the Buddha, talk to monk or buddhist, their peaceful face, friendly smile will comfort you. you really need these even just one moment right now. talk with them, further more, read any 經,咒 with them, forget EVERYTHING, just read read. let me explain to you a little bit about Buddhism. of cource you can't get fortune or luck immediately from the reading, this just make you to be peaceful, strong. Buddhism can make people soft but strong, you need these to communicat with your hu*****and. also, Buddha always can take a good care with somebody who is pushed in the corner.Buddha is CIBEI DE. just like another religion said, the god close the door but open another window. many people make their family happy again bcs the buddhism.

i am not sure if you like these idea, not everybody enjoy Buddhism at begaining. it's really depends weather the person 姻緣具足. but at least, i am really hope you everything ok.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!