我寫了封英文信給我媽的弟弟,可我英文表達不清楚,能幫忙改改嗎?

來源: 能上能下 2009-06-04 06:48:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1182 bytes)
I believe "greed" and "mean" was being spat by human even we are from different culture.
When my family came to the United States, We try to pursue equality and justice.
My mother hold herself aloof from the world, but you try to shrunk her benefit even from a piece of heritage.
Your father and you treated my mother as beggar. Is this fair to my mother?
My mother had lost her father's love since her 9 years old, Your father treated his children very big different.
Your father given almost all property to you, only left a piece to my mother. even this "piece" was controlled by you
and share with your children. I believe the United States 's Law can adjust this affair. I also believe this will was driven by you. because you had lived with your father more than 40 years. My mother is so self-discipline.
She was never ask for her travel and medical expense from the "piece". My mother also blocked me to do
any legal action. because my mother believe there something more than money. finally, I want to tell you
If you switch the position, How do you think your father? God really take care of you, But we are going to take
our self.

所有跟帖: 

你的英語很不好,表達不清。你要明確目標,找個律師幫你寫吧,不會太貴 -mickey222- 給 mickey222 發送悄悄話 mickey222 的博客首頁 (72 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 07:51:18

回你寫這種東西一點用處都沒有。 -peewee- 給 peewee 發送悄悄話 (330 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 07:56:07

如果你認為弟弟不尊重姐姐,你可以抗議。但不要認為子女一定會得到遺產。 -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 08:43:16

很大程度上,是你外祖父的問題。 -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (342 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 09:19:10

不好意思, 我會把這種信扔進垃圾桶的 -waitGC- 給 waitGC 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 09:29:26

沒有母親的同意, 你無權寫這封信 -waitGC- 給 waitGC 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 09:33:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”