請大家幫看看,會有貓匿兒不?

來源: 2010-05-21 10:09:55 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:
要賣女兒的鋼琴,放了個廣告在CRAIGSLIST上。

有一個人搞的很複雜,讓我不確定。同事說應該沒事。

EMAIL#1

My name is RXXX, i saw your item posted on Craigslist.com and want to let you know that am really interested in it and will be willing to buy it. Please can you be kind enough to tell me the present condition of the item and the last asking price.

EMAIL#2

Good Morning,

Thank you for a good response and it's good reading from you concerning the price and the condition of the item and i must let you know that am okay with the price of the item.
I wish to come over there to meet you in person and take a good looking of the item but I am currently away on business in South Carolina.

Payment will be inform Certified Cashier's Check and the reason why is that am out of town if not i will be there with cash in view of this i need you to email me any information that may be required to send the payment across to you. As i do not want to send the check to a wrong location/hand...

Notice: I have a Mover that takes care of the pick up of my consignments, and have my items shipped for me to my destination anywhere in the U.S.A. The company will send down a representative to arrange the sales documentation and the pick up from your pick up point.

Also want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving an overdraft payment, which will cover the money for pickup and shipping to the final destination. As soon as you receive the payment do have it processed and deduct your money, and the remaining balance will be sent to the shipping company.

I will give you the details of the company that will be shipping the item as soon as we seal this deal. Once the money is received by the agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately proper documentation as well as the pick up.

(1) Full Name to be on the Check
(2) Residential Address: Not P.O.Box please
(3) Phone Number: (Home/Cell)
(4) Last price

If you are okay with me please get back to me with your full details below so that the payment can be mail out to you via ups and if you can withdraw the advert from craigslist to avoid disturbance as you will be receiving payment soon i will be very happy..

Hope to hear from you soon..