來源: 2014-12-13 18:02:13 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:
Thank you for your comments. Sole custody is only my bargaining chip. I do get him involved as much as he cares about in decision making. He uses the extra activities as excuses. He told his lawyer that the child had too many activities. However, a month ago he insisted the child taking basketball. I have text message to prove it. When he left me, he volunteered to give me $400.00 as child support. Later we calculated together using the online calculator. It turned out to be $873.00. He agreed to pay, but hired a lawyer immediately. His lawyer changed it to $750.00 without explanation. Another fact that his job has unlimited overtime pay. But he did not work any this year. So his income reduced almost $20,000.00 this year. On the other hand, I worked over 180 hours overtime this year. He wants half of that money too. His lawyer said during the Separation period, all income are marital income, should be divided equally in spite of the fact that our all bank accounts were divided before he filed divorce against me.