回複:飛船還不睡?

來源: Flyboat 2005-07-20 00:52:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1707 bytes)
回答: Why not ?Flyboat2005-07-19 22:57:41
When you purchase QB, you are not purchasing their payroll feaure and online credit card payment feature. You have to call them and pay for the payroll subscription service.

There are the bugs I can remember.

1. Every time, you update your QB, the program will automatically recalculate all the old paycheques based on new tax table. For example, you issue a paycheque on December 31, 2004,for $2000.00 (net amount). If you upgrade the quickbooks to 2005, it will recalcualte that paycheque based on 2005 tax table. Net amount will change to $2100. As result of that, all your last year's bank reconciliation will be wrong.

2. Don't ever use these integrate feature like forecaste, budget or customer client manager. None of works. They will damage your data file.

If you issue your cheque manually, you won't have any problem. (Like create a regular cheque and manually post to different liability and expense accounts)
In this case, you don't have to pay for the payroll service..

There are tons of other bugs that will give you nightmare, like data verification doesn't detect all the problems in the data file. User has to manually check the data damaged based on several reports. You have to do this on regular basis to avoid future problem.

Yes MYOB can do payroll. I recommand you wait until November of this year, because MYOB will release a new version at that time.

I have never used PEACHTREE, so I can't comment on it.

I just remember there is a bug in online credit card payment in QB 2004, and 2005. I am sure not whether QB fix that or not.

So based on my personal experiences, QB sucks

所有跟帖: 

thx,will try MYOB later. -bmw325i- 給 bmw325i 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2005 postreply 10:21:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”