回複:Windows xp professional Serial

來源: Grant 2005-03-13 22:37:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1136 bytes)
Are they within a same local network? If so, just use Windows Installation Manager Wizard to deploy the copies. Pick remote deployment (I forgot the exact label of the option, but means the same) and Automatic installation and follow the instructions.
The program will prompt you to input one cdkey for each computer you want to install Windows on, but I am not sure if you can keep putting in the same cdkey for 15 times. I strongly recommend you to use XP CDkey Recoverer 5.3 to calculate 15 "010" or "005" cdkeys since you will need to activate each PC once the installations are completed, despite that you use some crack which stinks. It does cost a lot of time but worth it. Leave it running for a night or two and you should be able to collect the amount you need.
You will need to use XPKeyActor to verify the installation ID of each CDKey. Only those have the numbers "010" or "005" in the second section can be activated. You may need to call Microsoft to activate, however.
You can only activate one computer using a unique cdkey in a few month; otherwise, they will figure it out and you will be in trouble.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”