how to remove (ZT)

來源: dudaan 2010-02-21 13:47:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (950 bytes)
I removed this from my daughter's Vista laptop last night. It's very pernicious. It wouldn't allow opening windows defender or going onto the internet to get anti-malware downloads. Avira did not recognize it. I did the following:

Shut down and restart in safe mode (tap F8 repeatedly during startup to get black and white safe mode screen). Click repair system and then open system restore. Choose a restore point prior to the infection. I picked one from 2 days ago. This stopped the pop ups. Then I got onto the web and downloaded anti-malware (the free version) from malwarebytes.org. The full scan took an hour and found 2 infections - a trojan and spyware. Her computer is now fine.

A possibly easier approach you could try would be to open task manager and look for the program and stop it and then run or get anti-malware. If the virus wont let you open taskmanager, you can find it in C:programs, rename it and then open it.

所有跟帖: 

回複:how to remove (ZT) -aijiamama- 給 aijiamama 發送悄悄話 (6 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 12:03:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”