回複:callingmart 10% discount. 誰用過?

just bought two $10 for $18, but take time for the verification. as follow-------

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your purchase!

We are currently reviewing your account as it was held for manual review*. A customer service representative will be calling you at the phone number based on your order within a few minutes from the time of your purchase for order verification.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and please note that this is only a one-time** phone verification afterwhich, your orders should be automatically fulfilled.

*Why didn't I get my PIN instantly?
We have an automated system, hence we deliver refill PINs instantly. However, some orders do not go through our automated system which may be triggered by your buying frequency or the distance of your current location from your billing address and other risk control checks. Since this is a digital item, there is a high risk for fraudulent transactions in this market even with verified PayPal / Google Checkout accounts. To prevent unauthorized transactions on your account, we need to manually verify your information. We may possibly call you to verify your information over the phone.

**Will I always be called eveytime I order?
No. Phone verification is usually only one-time but we may call you again if we suspect that your account may have been compromised or if there have been some changes on your account. This is for your protection and for us as well.
---------------------------------------

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!