小小兔乖乖,把門開開~~中國掘起,學點甲骨文還是有用地

來源: 美國老土 2010-09-23 07:42:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1865 bytes)
下午麵試Oracle和Sql server, 但是我隻是Sql server比較強些,這個我在簡曆中寫明的,我主要用sql server 2005,Oracle我一般隻用些Query之類,隻寫過簡單的UDF, Stored Procedure...對整個結構也沒有Sql Server熟。強化已經來不及了,而且底氣也不會足,但是我自己認為如果讓我用,Oracle應該沒有問題。

怎麽說比較合適?謝謝謝謝!
-- On my resume, you can see my major focus is on SQL Server, however, As a database software developer, I have learned Oracle 9 when I was in university;
-- I do write Oracle SQL. As you know, the standard SQL is same for Oracle and SQL Server.
-- I do make changes of my SQL Server SQL to fit it into Oracle. For example, Oracle use (+) fro outer join, Oracle use create table B as select * from A to clone tale A into B, but SQl Server use select * into B from A;
-- Of course there are many other differences between Oracle and SQL Server in the back end: For example:
*The database concept of Oracle is totally different with SQL Server, For single host database server, Oracle one database has one instance. In Oracle RAC case, one database can have many instances. In SQL Server case, One instance can have many databases.
*Oracle use controlfile, SQL Server use Master database;
*Oracle use several online redo log file for one database, SQL Server use one transaction log for one database;
-- Anyway, these are just simple examples, I wish this can convince you that I have no problem to work on Oracle and SQL Server.
-- Tell you the truth, I have installed Oracle 11g on my computer, I am playing right now on Windows and On Linux.... (Don't say this if you do not know how to do this. Actually it is very easy, Mary did it, Karen did it, Sally and many students all did it ...), If you did the same several month ago, you shouldn't worry about this interview, 中國掘起,學點甲骨文還是有用地.

所有跟帖: 

感謝專家指點,謝謝! -小小兔乖乖- 給 小小兔乖乖 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2010 postreply 08:11:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”