是的, 你錯了, Ms. Director.

來源: 郝莊董 2009-12-25 13:02:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1493 bytes)
And here is a brief why:

1) Your job is not done until your boss says it is done. And the fact that your boss was disappointed in your performance/attitude clearly indicates that he did not think that your job was done.
2) You would be doing yourself/your career a huge disservice if you don't take his warning seriously. You'd better be prepared for your Monday meeting with him. If you don't want to be replaced at this point, it is time that you rethink how you approach your job and how you interact with your boss(es). You might say you are just irreplaceable. That might be true in the short run, especially with your expertise/experience in overseas manufacturing; in the long run, though, nobody is irreplaceable, and anyone, however talented or skilled he/she is in his/her area of responsibilities, will be replaced if he/she does not fit in as a team player.
3) Only three months into your current job, you are just not seasoned/well-established enough to stake out a position from where you can stage a confrontation with your boss and expect to come out on top. Therefore, you are advised to: Take a deep breath, adjust your attitude, and follow directions from him. Once you are better established, your options will be less limited.

If you have already lined up other, more gratifying, career opportunities, and you are ready to call it quits, I have wasted my breath. In that case, of course, I wish you the very best with your next career moves.

所有跟帖: 

good points -coolwin- 給 coolwin 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2009 postreply 21:51:02

我覺得你說得有道理, -Candiee- 給 Candiee 發送悄悄話 (96 bytes) () 12/26/2009 postreply 06:19:46

Now I feel obligated to give a not-so-brief reply -郝莊董- 給 郝莊董 發送悄悄話 (3310 bytes) () 12/26/2009 postreply 09:24:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”