回複:關於公司內部調動(Internal Transfer)

來源: Kaolin007 2009-03-25 09:38:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1344 bytes)
If you don't actively pursuit the opportunity, it wouldn't come to you automatically. If I were you, I would:

1) start to know the boss over there a little bit, his background (if he is from the same school as you, etc, wife go to the same church, etc, j/k).
2) get to know him - through networking, meeting, etc. If you have no such opportunity, write him an email and ask him information about HIS group and want to know more about them (inquiry). Don't talk about yourself at this moment. You can thank him for sending you information, pay compliments, and say that his group has a wonderful future in the market and wonderful future in the company, etc. If he asks about you, then the opportunity is coming, and you can stand to present yourself as a great helper to him to achieve those wonderful things.
3) let your current boss know as soon as possible when you feel that you have something good going along other side. You don't say you will transfer, but rather say you are very interested in other project, etc. He will understand immediately.
4) there are lots of details needed to be carefully crafted. You better think through hard before any action. It will all depend on you to achieve the goal of transfer.
5) always do your work as best as you can in the current position.

My 2 cents. good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:關於公司內部調動(Internal Transfer) -fanren_bufan- 給 fanren_bufan 發送悄悄話 (29 bytes) () 03/25/2009 postreply 11:53:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”