回複:Not a good movie to me

回答: 推薦個勵誌喜劇電影 -- YES MAN看那月光2009-03-16 21:35:11

Thank you for making comments!

I agree that people have different opinions and you are right on your own thoughts based on your judgment that “(YES MAN) is misleading”.

But on the other hand, maybe this is just what you probably want to get from the movie -change your perspectives/attitude toward things and people, the most important, your preconceived ideas. Staying negative is a life style (if this is too strong, call it “habit”). Why I say this, is that I almost missed this movie, because normally I say “no” to comedies as well as to Jim Cary. But then I realized that, I certainly got something from the movie, say “yes” to something I dislike, see how things turn around – making me think the ups and downs in my own life, the current economy, and people in hardship or hard feeling who needs something to cheer up or have a laughter or two. Last but not the least, making me mentioned the movie in this forum and sharing my thoughts with you right now.

Also, don’t forget, YES MAN is a comedy and satirical drama after all. One can’t count on everything in the movie that happened in one character’s life to be also true in the real world.

My point is, only if a person can be truthfully positive to his life, “Yes” might (did I say might?) “always leads something good.”

Cheer it up!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!