Another IT opening

來源: 竹杉林 2009-01-29 13:28:12 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3111 bytes)
Hello,

You are receiving this email because the skills listed on your resume match the required skills for a position that I am working on located in Colorado. I would like to talk to you about this opportunity and see if you or anyone you know may be interested. Please take a look at the description below and if you are qualified and interested I will need an updated Word version of your resume, your current/desired compensation, and your citizenship/visa status. Once you have replied with this information I will give you a call to discuss your resume and the job description.

If you are not on the market but know someone who is, we have an excellent referral program.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Sr. Software Engineer

Type: Permanent

Location: Colorado (small relocation package may be available for people out of state)

Description:
The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of Web 2.0 applications based on open-source technologies that include: Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl and PHP.

Required Skills:
- 5+ years industry experience developing customer-facing systems
- Extensive experience with LAMP, specifically PHP5
- Development and deployment experience on Unix/Linux
- Database experience, MySQL preferred (schema design, SQL)
- Experience with Zend Framework, Symfony, or Cake
- Object-oriented programming experience, preferably Java or C++
- Wed design exp: Templating, Design Patterns, MVC, Database Abstraction Layer
- Familiar with front-end web technologies: JS, CSS, AJAX, etc
- Experienced with Web Service based architecture

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me your resume in Word ASAP at ghinds@gromwellit.com, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Greg Hinds

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Gromwell IT LLC. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”