cao, 該死的沒死

來源: booloolood 2010-09-17 10:27:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2369 bytes)
回答: 車禍發生時,丈夫舍身救懷孕老婆ZTwcat2010-09-17 07:06:18
http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/seattle-car-crash-kills-3-including-brian-wood-computer-game-designer-of-company-of-heroes

September 6, 2010 - A famous computer game designer from Vancouver, B.C., Brian Wood, and two others were killed Friday in a car crash on Hwy. 20 in Whidbey Island.

Reports say Brian R. Wood, 33, the lead designer of “Company of Heroes,” a World War II strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment, died at the scene.

According to KING 5 News, Wood was killed when an SUV driven by 21-year-old Jordyn B. Weichert crossed the center line and crashed into his car. It is believed she had been driving under the influence of drugs.

Wood’s wife, Erin, who is six months pregnant, survived the crash. She has been hospitalized and is in good condition. Wood died at the scene.

Two people in the SUV were also killed in the crash – Jacob D. Quistorf, 25, and Francis C. Malloy, 26, both of Oak Harbor – and were riding in the back seat of the Blazer.

Weichert, Maloy, and Bowling were all ejected from the Blazer in the crash. Quistorf was wearing a seatbelt but was killed by the impact.

Troopers said the driver of the Blazer began removing a sweater and her 22-year-old passenger, Samantha R. Bowling, held the steering wheel. Bowling lost control of the car, causing the crash.

The vehicle eventually veered into oncoming traffic and crashed into the Subaru Outback driven by Wood.

Both women were injured and taken to Whidbey General Hospital. Weichert could be charged with vehicular homicide and vehicular assault and booked into the Island County jail when she is released from the hospital.

Bowling also faces a possible vehicular homicide charge when she is released from the hospital, the State Patrol said.

A trooper at the scene said, “I’ve been here since August of 1996 and I haven’t seen a wreck like this. I’ve seen significant damage … but as far as injuries and loss of life, this is the biggest one I’ve seen since I’ve been here.”

Highway 20 was closed until 2 a.m. while the accident scene was investigated and debris cleared from the roadway.

“Company of Heroes” was released in 2006 and received numerous awards.

The game received Game of the Year 2006 from both PC Gamer and Computer Games Magazine.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”