看法很獨特

來源: 鐵華 2010-07-19 21:12:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1685 bytes)
我也不崇拜“雙田最好”,不過鐵華哥的Nissan Maxima可是200,000 mile club的一員,Maybe she is the rare few Nissans in that club. haha

米國車也有長壽的,當我娶了二手Ford Ranger,作為小老婆之二後,才漸漸體會到米國車的好處。正如一下所說

http://autos.aol.com/article/cars-high-mileage/

Generally the less trouble-prone a vehicle is, the higher the chance it will be kept by its original owner to high miles, confirmed Bartlett, who says that owners will put up with unexpected repairs on a late-model vehicle to some degree -- especially if they like it -- but at a certain point they’ll give up if it’s cost-prohibitive. “As cars go beyond 100,000, it really becomes a concern what the cost of those repairs are,” Bartlett said.

On the other hand, if a vehicle is very cheap to maintain and repair, it might be a good choice to keep to high miles even if it’s not a standout for reliability. For instance, Consumer Reports editors were surprised to find that there were so many Ford Ranger pickups being kept to high mileage, until they realized that despite a just-average reliability record, it has one of the lowest overall maintenance and repair costs of any vehicle.

Dan Dillon, a technician for RepairPal.com, which provides repair information and price estimates, said that if you want to keep a vehicle to high miles you shouldn’t choose a high-performance model, as maintenance intervals are not only tighter but major repairs are typically more frequent.

Ford Ranger毛病當然有,而且她也有她的design fault,但是她的零件便宜,修起來相對容易,怪不得大家會“愛”她。

I hope that I could get mine to 200,000 mile club. Wish me luck

所有跟帖: 

你的思路很對,一般是車主不想要了才拿出來賣 -once4all09- 給 once4all09 發送悄悄話 (382 bytes) () 07/20/2010 postreply 05:18:50

Exactly! -鐵華- 給 鐵華 發送悄悄話 鐵華 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2010 postreply 07:53:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”