Good deal but not really sure about the side impact.

來源: 11940 2010-03-27 12:19:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1375 bytes)
Just did test drive on Volvo S40 2 weeks ago. Nice car, but engine not so powerful. Volvo is known as the most safety car maker, however the IIHS's crash rating does not agree that. Most of the 2010 cars are doing very well in front impact, but not in SIDE IMPACT. There are a lot of videos on youtube about side impact, you should seriously consider a real safety car.

I finally bought an Acura TSX (it's not the same Accord) because TSX gets all the best crash rating (better than S40), and also received the highest rating in EURO NCAP (European's crash test). All TSX is made in Japan, Accord is made in US. TSX is heavier than Accord, but TSX's engine (4 cycl) is 201hp, Accord is only 170hp. I test-drove both Accord and TSX, totally different handling feeling, they look similar inside, but they are just not the same car. BTW, TSX is actually smaller than Accord.

Volvo S40, 5 cycl engine, but not so responsive. Audi A4 has much better feeling than S40. I think Audi A4 has similar handling like TSX. All S40, A4 and TSX has similar starting price, but TSX has all features built-in, but S40 and A4 needs to pay extra for the options. So, TSX is actually a better money worth choice.

My test-drive cars: Altima, Accord, S40, TSX, A4. I was going to test drive S80 and XC70, but I gave up, because I love the TSX too much.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”