【育孩必看電影】《熱血教師》和他的班規《55條基本規則》

來源: 澤西劍俠 2022-11-01 04:56:53 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (25587 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 澤西劍俠 ] 在 2022-11-01 05:02:24 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

《熱血教師》(The Ron Clark Story)是由Randa Haines執導,普林斯通·特那、瑪瑞薩·維加等主演的美國教育劇情片。這是根據真實故事拍的,該電影於2006年上映。

羅恩·克拉克,出生在北卡羅來納州,大學畢業後周遊列國,23歲開始在家鄉的一所鄉村學校任教,5年後來到紐約市哈萊姆區,取得巨大的教育成功。他曾3次受美國總統及夫人邀請帶學生作客白宮,2000年當選迪士尼年度教師,出版著作《55條基本規則》(“The Essential 55”中譯本書名為《優秀是教出來的》)和《教育者的11項 卓越品質》,並創辦羅恩·克拉克學園。他被著名電視節目主持人奧普拉·溫弗瑞稱為“美國教師”,他的傳奇故事被好萊塢拍成了電影,成為一名世界矚目的美國明星教師。

克拉克的成名是因為他在北卡羅來納鄉村和紐約市哈萊姆區薄弱校所取得的成功。在這兩個地方,他幫助困難重重的學生樹立了自信,提高了成績。除了永遠激情四射,在教學中不斷創新且重視學生實際生活經驗外,克拉克把他自己的成功歸功於他給學生定下的55條班規。

在他的暢銷書《55條基本規則》中,克拉克詳細介紹了他集禮儀修養、紀律守則和做人原則於一體的班規。不少教師在看了此書後深受鼓舞,嚐試著跟著學,有的 在克拉克的網站上留言說:“我照著這麽做了一年,學生考試分數從來沒有這麽高過,它給我的課堂和教學帶來了難以置信的變化。”

克拉克說,恰當的行為舉止與禮儀修養,是學生學習成功的關鍵因素之一。隻有當孩子們變成了一家人——大家都相互尊重,以禮相待,相互支持——學習才會在教 室裏發生。他的這些規則很多都是關於集體組織的,為學生的成功營造了一個家的氛圍。有了這些規則,學生不再隻顧自己,隻關心自己的目標,而是凝聚成了一個 緊密團結的集體。

“我把教室變成了一個家,這樣我們所有人都要對每一個人的成功負責,我們總是相互提攜。教室裏每天都充滿了鼓勵和激情。當孩子處在這樣一種氛圍中,他們就會更加努力,他們想學到更多東西,他們的學習成果就會體現在考試分數上。”

電影簡介

觀看完整電影:

這些規則起作用的另一個原因,是因為它們給學生提出了明確的要求。克拉克說:“我所知道的是——我從來沒有懷疑過——你對學生提出的要求越明確,收到的效 果就越好。無論是紀律還是學習。”批評者通常以為學生會討厭這麽多規則,但克拉克堅持認為,學生喜歡確切地知道哪些事情有利害關係,以及在特定的情景下該 如何做。

1、與大人應對,要有禮貌,有分寸;
Rule 1   When responding to any adult, you must answer by saying“Yes ma’am” or “No sir.” Just nodding your head or saying any other form of yes or no is not acceptable.

2、與人互動,眼睛要看著對方的眼睛;
Rule 2   Make eye contact. When someone is speaking, keep your eyes on him or her at all times. If someone makes a comment, turn and face that person.

3、別人有好表現,要替他高興;
Rule 3   If someone in the class wins a game or does something well,we will congratulate that person. Claps should be at leastthree seconds in length with the full part of both hands meeting in a manner that will give the appropriate clap volume.

4、尊重別人的發言與想法;
Rule 4   During discussions, respect other students’ comments,opinions, and ideas. When possible, make statements like, “I agree with John, and I also feel that…” or “I disagree with Sarah. She made a good point I feel that…” or “I think Victor made an excellent observation, and it made me realize…”

5、自己有什麽好表現,不要炫耀,輸給別人也不要生氣;
Rule 5   If you win or do well at something, do not brag. If you lose, do not show anger. Instead, say something like, “I really enjoyed the competition, and I look forward to playing you again,” or“good game,” or don’t say anything at all. To show anger or sarcasm, such as “I wasn’t playing hard anyway” or “You really aren’t that good,” shows weakness.

6、如果別人問你問題,你也回問他問題;
Rule 6   If you are asked a question in conversation, you should ask a question in return.
Me: “Did you have a nice weekend?”
You: “Yes, I had a great time. My family and I went shopping. What about you? Did you have a nice weekend?”
It is only polite to show others that you are just as interested in them as they are in you.

7、打噴嚏、咳嗽或者打嗝都要說對不起;
Rule 7  “When you cough or sneeze or burp, it is appropriate to turn your head away from others and cover your mouth with the full part of your hand. Using a fist is not acceptable. Afterward, you should say, “Excuse me.”

8、不可以有不禮貌的小動作;
Rule 8    “Do not smack your lips, tsk, roll your eyes, or show disrespect with gestures.”

9、別人送你任何東西,都要說謝謝;
Rule 9   “Always say thank you when I give you something. If you do not say it within 3 seconds after receiving the item, I will take it back. There is no excuse for not showing appreciation.”

10、接到獎品和禮物,不可以嫌棄;
Rule 10   “When you are given something from someone, never insult that person by making negative comments about the gift or by insinuating that it wasn’t appreciated”

11、用小小的貼心,為別人製造驚喜;
Rule 11 “Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness. Go our of your way to do something surprisingly kind and generous for someone at least once a month.”

12、改同學試卷時要特別謹慎;
Rule 12   “Occasionally we may grade each other’s papers as a group. When grading other students’ papers, if you give someone an incorrect grade, whether it is higher or lower than they deserve, the amount the grade differs from the actual grade will be deducted from your paper. The only marks you are allowed to make on others’ papers are an “X” and the number they got incorrect.”
“給其他同學的試卷判分時,如果比實際分數高了或低了,高出或低出的分數將在你本人的試卷中扣除。”

13、全班一起念課文時,要看著正念的一字一句;
Rule 13  “When we read together in class, you must follow along. If I call on you to read, you must know exactly where we are and begin to read immediately”
“每當給孩子們念書的時候,我會感情飽滿、精力充沛、表現力豐富地去讀,我會全身心地進入角色。”克拉克先生還根據角色不斷變換各種嗓音,做各種動作。“這種方法使整個閱讀的過程充滿了樂趣,同時也告訴孩子們,閱讀是件多麽令人著迷的事情。”
“如果我看到那個學生在我們讀書的時候眼睛每盯著那一頁,或者我叫一個學生接著讀,他卻不知道我們剛才讀到哪裏了,那麽這個學生的名字就會被記在黑板上。”
習慣成自然,以後孩子們集中注意力的能力會很高的吧。

14、以完整的句子回答所有的問題;
Rule 14 “Answer all questions with a complete sentence. For example, if the question asks, “What is the capital of Russia?” you should respond by writing, “The capital of Russia is Moscow.” Also, in conversation with others, it is important to use complete sentences out of respect for the person’s question. For example, if a person asks, “How are you?” instead of just responding by saying, “Fine,” you should say, “I’m doing fine, thank you. How about yourself?”
第一複述問題並給出答案,第二給出主要理由,第三展開說明進理由,最後重複問題並給出答案結束。克拉克先生要求學生用這樣的方式回答問題,鍛煉學生的語言表達能力合寫作能力。

15、不要主動討獎品;
Rule 15 “At times throughout the year, I will give rewards for good behavior, academic performances and other acts worthy of praise. If you ever ask me for a reward, however, it will not be given. It is rude to ask if you are getting something for good behavior. You should be good and try your best because you are trying to better yourself, not because you are anticipating a reward. I usually give some sort of reward to everyone who scores 100 on unit tests. If you make 100 and ask if you are getting something, no one who made 100 will be given anything.”

16、每天都要作完作業;
Rule 16 “Homework will be turned in each day for each subject by every student with no exceptions.”

17、做什麽事都要有條理;
Rule 17  “You will make every effort to be as organized as possible.”
“When we are in transition from one subject to the other, the change will be swift, quiet and orderly. We should be consistently able to turn from one book to another, complete with all homework and necessary materials, as quickly as possible. The opportune amount of time to spend in transition should be less than ten seconds, and we will work toward a goal of seven seconds.”

18、老師在指定作業的時候,不要叫苦;
Rule 18   “When I assign homework, there is to be no moaning or complaining. This will result in a doubled assignment.”

19.就餐時不準占座位
Rule 19 “Do not save seats in the lunchroom. If someone wants to sit down, let him or her. Do not try to exclude anyone. We are a family, and we must treat one another with respect and kindness.”

20、別的老師來代課,也要守班規;
Rule 20 “While you are with a substitute teacher, you will obey thesame rules that you follow when I am with you. (I know this is hard, but it is important.)”

21、課堂上發言,或起身,應該講規矩;
Rule 21 “We will follow certain classroom protocols. We will be organized, efficient, and on task. In order to do so, we will follow these rules:
1. Do not get out of your seat without permission. Exception: If you are sick, leave immediately.
2. Do not speak unless: You raise your hand, and I call on you.
I ask you a question and you are responding.
It is a recess of lunch.
I instruct you otherwise (for example, during group work).”

22.上課喝水吃東西不要打擾到老師講課
Rule 22“You may bring a bottle of water and leave it on your desk. Do not ask me if you can get water while I am teaching a lesson. You can even have food at your desk as long as others don’t see it and I don’t hear you eat it.”

23、見到每個老師,都要說某某老師好;
Rule 23 "Quickly learn the name of other teachers in the school and greet them by saying things like, "Good morning Mrs. Graham," or "Good afternoon Ms. Ortiz. That is a very pretty dress." (Note: If you are in line with the rest of class, you are not allowed to speak to the teachers at that time because the no-talking rule is in effect. You should speak to other teachers if you are entering or leaving the school, on recess, on an errand, or changing classes.)

24、注意洗手間的衛生,把身邊的病原減少到最少;
Rule 24 "Flush the toilet and wash your hands after using the rest room. When in a public rest room, get a paper towel before washing your hands. After washing your hands, use the paper towel to turn off the faucets and to press the dispenser to get another paper towel to dry your hands. (Or use the towel to press the button to start the dryer.) The last thing you want to do is touch areas with clean hands that others have touched with dirty hands."

25、讓客人有賓至如歸的感覺;
Rule 25 "We will often have visitors to our school. If someone is coming to visit our class, I will send two students to the front door of the building. You will have a sign welcoming the person. When our visitor arrives, you will shake hands, tell him or her who you are, and welcome the person to our school. You will then take the visitor on a small tour of the building before bringing him or her to the classroom."

27、同學受罰的時候,不要看著他;
Rule 27 “If I or any other teacher in school is speaking to or disciplining a student, do not look at that student. You wouldn’t want others looking at you if you were in trouble or being reprimanded, so don’t look at others in that situation. If you are the student I am talking to, do not get angry or fuss at students who are looking at you. Let me know and I will handle the situation.”

28、對作業的問題,可以打電話來我家,我沒接的話,你可以留言,但隻要留一次就夠了;
Rule 28  "If you have a question about your homework, you may call me. If I am not there to answer the phone, please leave a message in the following manner: "Hi, Mr. Clark, this is _______________. I need help with the _______________ homework. You can call me back until ___:00. Thank you." There is no need to leave this message fourteen times."

30、吃完飯,自己的垃圾自己處理;
Rule 30  “There are several manners dealing with food that you must follow: I call these my ABC’s of Etiquette.

31. 不要隨處亂扔垃圾
Rule 31 “After we eat, we will clean up after ourselves. This include cleaning off the tables and making sure we haven’t left any trash on the floor or around the eating area. It is important to be responsible for your trash no matter where you are and to be sure not to litter.”

32.住旅館要對好的服務給予評價和適當的小費
Rule 32  "When we stay in a hotel room, it is appropriate to leave a tip on the pillow for the hotel workers who are responsible for cleaning the room after our stay. Two to three dollars per night is an appropriate amount, depending on the cost of the room."

坐車要有禮貌,不講話,不胡亂粘東西“When we ride on a bus, we will always sit facing forward. We will never turn around to talk to other students, stick anything out of the windows, or get out of our seats. When we exit the bus, we will always thank the bus driver and tell him to have a good day.”

33、認識新朋友,要記住對方的名字;
Rule 33  "When we go on field trips, we will meet different people. When I introduce you to people, make sure that you remember their names. Then, when we are leaving, make sure to shake their hands and thank them, mentioning their names as you do so."
克拉克先生有意訓練孩子們這項技能,立下了一些有助於記住人家名字的規矩:介紹後要起立握手,並稱呼人家的名字問好;交談中盡量多重複人家的名字;分手時要再次重複他們的名字。

34.吃東西,隻取夠自己的份,不能搶占別人的
Rule 34   "Whenever you are offered food, whether it be on a buffet or treats in class, never take more than your fair share. You never want to be greedy and try to get more than you should, not only because it is wasteful, but also because it is disrespectful to others when you do not leave enough for them."

35、別人掉東西,請彎腰去幫他撿;
Rule 35   "Whether we are in school or on a field trip, if someone drops something, pick it up and hand it back to them. Even if they are closer to the object, it is only polite to make the gesture of bending down to retrieve the item."

36、進門時,如果後麵有人,扶住門請別人先走;
Ruel 36  “If you approach a door and someone is following you, hold the door. If the door opens by pulling, pull it open, stand to the side, and allow the other person to pass through it first, then you can walk through. If the door opens by pushing, hold the door open after you push through."

37、別人碰到你,不管有沒有錯,都要說聲對不起;
Rule 37   Whennever somebody else bumps into you,you should say sorry though sometimes it seems you are not affended though. In this way , you can show your absolutely good quality.

38、進行校外教學時,無論到哪一個公共場所,都要安安靜靜;
Rule 38  keeping very quiet when taking a class outside of the classroom or in a public place

39、去參觀別人的地方,要不吝於讚美;
Rule 39  "If we are on a field trip, it is a good idea to compliment something about the place where you are visiting. For example, if we visit someone's home, it would be a nice gesture to tell them that you think they have nice curtains. People are always self-conscious when they have guests visit their home, so you want to make them feel at ease. Also, if we are visiting other places, such as a museum or theater, it would be nice to comment on how beautiful the architecture is
or to tell the guide that you think the facility is very nice."

40、全校師生開會的時候,不要講話;
Rule 40  “During an assembly, do not speak and DO NOT look around and try to get the attention of your friends in other classes. We must uphold an image that shows we have out act together!”

41、接電話的言談要得體;
Rule 41  “When you answer the phone at your house, you must do so in an appropriate manner.”

42、一趟校外教學結束,要謝謝所有隨行的老師和家長;
Rule 42   “When we return from a trip, you will shake my hand as well as the hands of every chaperone. You will thank us for taking the time to take you on the trip, and you will let us know that you appreciate having the opportunity to go. I am not concerned with being thanked; I am concerned with teaching you that is it appropriate to show appreciation when someone has gone out of his or her way to help you.

43、搭乘電梯時,要站右邊,請趕時間的人走左邊;(可以換成樓梯)

Rule 43  “When we are on field trips and we have to go up escalators, we will stand to the right. That will give other individuals who are in a hurry the option of walking up the left-hand side of the
escalator. When we are going to enter an elevator, the subway, or a doorway, we will wait for others to exit before we enter."

44、列隊行進時不要說話;
Rule 44   "When in a line; walk single file, two to three feet behind the person in front of you with your arms at your sides. You should face forward at all times. There will be absolutely no talking.

45、不可以插隊,但看到別人插隊時不可以大呼小叫,讓老師知道就好;
Rule 45  “Never cut line. If someone cuts in front of you, do not say or do anything about it. Let it happen, but let me know about it. I will handle the situation. If you fuss with someone who has cut in line, you could get in trouble as well. It’s not worth it; just let me know what happened. Please handle all disputes with other classmates in the same manner, by coming to me with any problems before you take matters into your own hands."

46、看電影時不要說話;
Rule 46  “When we go to a movie theater, there will be no talking."

47、不可以帶玩具到學校來;
Rule 47   "Do not bring Doritos in the school building."

48、有誰欺負你,讓老師知道;   
Rule 48   "If any child in this school is bothering you, let me know. I am your teacher, and I am here to look after you and protect you. I am not going to let anyone in this school bully you or make you feel uncomfortable. In return, I ask that you not take matters into your own hands; let me deal with the student."
“我想讓他們知道,隻要我在這個班,就會保護他們。” “這種來自於大人的支持對一個孩子而言非常重要,它伴隨著孩子的成長,幫他們建立起人與人之間的信任感。”

49、自己的理想自己要堅持;
Rule 49   "Stand up for what you believe in. You shouldn't take no for an answer if your heart and mind are leading you in a direction that you feel strongly about."

50、要樂觀,要享受人生;
Rule 50   "Be positive and enjoy life. Some things just aren't worth getting upset over. Keep everything in perspective and focus on the good in your life."

51、既然想做一件事,就隻管去做
Rule 51   "Live so that you will never have regrets. If there is something you want to do, do it! Never let fear, doubt, or other obstacles stand in your way. If there is something you want, fight for it with all of your heart. If there is something you want to do, go for it and don't stop until you make it happen. If there is something you want to be, do whatever is necessary in order to live that dream."

52、從錯誤中學習,繼續向前邁進;
Rule 52   “Accept that you are going to make mistakes. Learn from them and move on.”

53、不管如何,一定要誠實;
Rule 53   “No matter what the circumstances, always be honest. Even if you have done something wrong, it is best to admit it to me, because I will respect that, and oftentimes I will forget any disciplinary measures because of your honesty.”

54、抓住今天;
Rule 54   “Carpe Diem. You only live today once, so don’t waste it. Life is made up of special moments, many of which happen when caution is thrown to the wind and people take action and seize the day.”

55、在你的能力範圍內,做最好、最好的人。
Rule 55   “Be the best person you can be.
我覺得這些規矩不僅在學校教育中適用,在家庭教育中也同樣適用。細看每一條都是些不起眼的小事,正是這些小事培養了孩子良好的行為習慣,從而養成正確的為人之道。

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]