周末一笑:英文歌曲名稱的天才翻譯

來源: 南山鬆 2014-08-02 06:22:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (17087 bytes)
英文歌曲名稱的天才翻譯
  見光死、鬼壓床、腦溢血,這些英文歌曲名的中文翻譯,是不是看著覺得很不靠譜?那你覺得"羊雜碎樂隊""你二樂隊""天線寶寶樂隊"的翻譯怎麽樣?快來看看這些相當有顛覆性的中文譯名吧。
  愛爾蘭搖滾樂隊The Cranberries的名曲Dying In the Sun:曬死/見光死
  英國搖滾樂隊The smiths的名字被翻譯成:斯密斯夫婦
  也是很有名的英國搖滾樂隊placebo有一首歌Sleeping With The Ghosts,翻譯成:鬼壓床
  酷玩樂隊Coldplay A rush of blood to the head:翻譯成"腦溢血"
  老牌英倫搖滾樂隊Suede,中文譯名一直是"山羊皮樂隊",因為suede這個詞本身有"山羊皮"的意思,有山寨譯法將Suede翻譯成"碎的",於是:山羊皮+碎的=羊雜碎,羊雜碎樂隊閃亮登場了!
  蘇格蘭樂隊Travis的一張專輯名稱The Man Who:翻譯成"這男的誰"
  經典英國搖滾樂隊Radiohead,其名稱也有有多種譯法:電台司令,喇叭頭子,收音機腦袋,最離譜的一個是"天線寶寶"
  英格蘭樂隊Embrace 的一首歌My weakness is none of your business:翻譯成"我虛關你屁事"
  愛爾蘭民謠歌手Damien Rice的名字被翻譯成:大米飯
  美國搖滾樂隊Maroon 5的官方中文譯名是魔力紅,然而有人將其翻譯成:"馬龍五兄弟",或者"馬老五"
  大名鼎鼎的U2樂隊不用多說了,有人將其名字翻譯成:你二(確實,從字麵上看,U2還真是這個意思……)
  美國著名搖滾樂隊"槍花"Guns N'Roses,其名稱被音譯為:鋼絲和螺絲
  倫敦街頭樂隊Hard-Fi有張專輯名為Stars On CCTV,被翻譯成:央視群星
  美國搖滾樂隊Green Day的標準譯名是綠日,這個似乎已經公認了,然而還是有人獨辟蹊徑,將其翻譯成:青蔥歲月(好濃的校園民謠味……)
  被譽為美國搖滾樂隊鼻祖的Velvet Underground樂隊,主唱Lou Reed的名字被翻譯成:老李
2002年開始迅速走紅的英國搖滾樂隊Arctic Monkeys,北極猴子,有一首歌名為Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not,被翻譯成簡潔明了的三個字:就是拽
美國大為流行的搖滾樂團Yeah Yeah Yeahs,名字被翻譯成:噎……噎……噎死。

2 I can't let him get away不能讓他跑了
A male crab met a female crab and asked her to marry him. She noticed that he was walking straight instead of sideways. Wow, she thought, this crab is really special. I can't let him get away .So they got married immediately.
The next day she noticed her new husband waking sideways like all the other crabs, and got upset. "What happened?" she asked. "You used to walk straight before we were married."
"Oh, honey, “he replied, "I can't drink that much every day."

3 Clever and Peace聰明與和平
Once God came up to me and granted me a wish.
I asked for world peace. That's impossible, he said.
Then I asked him to give me brains. He said, Let me try world peace.

4 Parrot鸚鵡
There was a guy who went into a shop to buy a parrot. There were three parrots in the shop. One was $5,000; another one, $10,000; and the third one, $30,000. The customer asked the owner, "How come this guy is $5,000? That's so expensive for this kind of parrot." The owner said, "Because I have trained him and he can talk." So the customer asked him, "How about this guy? What can he do that makes him so expensive?" The owner said, "Well, apart from talking, he can also do some amusing actions, like dancing and so on. That's why he's so expensive." Then the customer said, "How about the third one? What can he do that makes him so expensive?" The owner of the shop said, "I don't know. Normally, I have never heard him talk, nor dance, nor whistle, nor sing, nothing at all! But the other two call him 'The Boss.'"

5 Evolution進化論
The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. Then he started again, and said he: "Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"
"I'll venture an answer,” said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.”

6 Charge收費
"I'm sorry Madam but I shall have to charge you twenty dollars for pulling your boy's tooth.”
"Twenty dollars! Why I understand you to say that you charged only four dollars for such work!"
"Yesbut this youngster yelled so terribly that he scared four other patients out of the office."

(from Internet) 

所有跟帖: 

haha, so much fun.... -何木- 給 何木 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/02/2014 postreply 14:53:51

問好何木,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/02/2014 postreply 19:11:59

Laughter is a good medicine. Thanks, Songsong! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/04/2014 postreply 20:44:51

The straight walking crab 醉蟹!thanks songsong(^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/04/2014 postreply 21:46:21

問好葉子和燕子,新的一周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/05/2014 postreply 15:59:13

貼一首Green Day演唱的歌曲視頻: -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (2024 bytes) () 08/07/2014 postreply 21:13:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”