【原詩】 |
【John Sexton 譯】 |
你見,或者不見我 |
Whether you meet me or not |
我就在那裏 |
I will be there |
不悲不喜 |
Neither sad nor happy |
|
|
你念,或者不念我 |
Whether you miss me or not |
情就在那裏 |
The feeling is still there |
不來不去 |
Neither coming nor going |
|
|
你愛,或者不愛我 |
Whether you love me or not |
愛就在那裏 |
The love is still there |
不增不減 |
Neither growing nor fading |
|
|
你跟,或者不跟我 |
Whether you are with me or not |
我的手就在你手裏 |
My hand is in your hand |
不舍不棄 |
Neither letting go nor leaving |
|
|
來我的懷裏 |
Come into my heart |
或者 |
Or |
讓我住進你的心裏 |
Let me come into yours |
默然 相愛 |
Silently love each other |
寂靜 歡喜 |
Quietly and joyously |
***
倉央嘉措(1683.03.01-1706.11.15),門巴族,六世達賴喇嘛,法名羅桑仁欽倉央嘉措,西藏曆史上著名的詩人、政治人物。[Tsangyang Gyatso (1683.03.01-1706.11.15), Monba tribe, sixth Dalai Lama, French name Lobsang Rinchen Tsangyang Gyatso, a famous poet and political figure in Tibetan history.]
第六世達賴喇嘛[倉央嘉措]《見與不見》The Sixth Dalai Lama [Tsangyang Gyatso] "Seeing and Not Seeing"
第六世達賴喇嘛: 相傳倉央嘉措在入選喇嘛前,在家鄉有一位美貌聰明的意中人,他們終日相伴,耕作放牧,青梅竹馬,恩愛至深 [According to legend, before Cangyang Gyatso was elected as a Dalai lama, he had a beautiful and smart lover in his hometown. They accompany them all day long, farming and grazing.]
倉央嘉措
【2】:好多年了,你一直在我的傷口中幽居,我放下過天地,卻從未放下過你,[For many years, you have been living in my wounds, I have put down the world, but I have never put you down,] ...
【79】:少年的愛情永遠不夠用,一杯酒足以了卻一件心事。Teenage love is never enough, a glass of wine is enough but one thing on your mind.
*************************************** Note **********************************************
很多人認為,這首感動了許多人的《見與不見》為六世達賴喇嘛倉央嘉措所作。實際上,這是一個流傳甚廣的謬誤。這首詩歌,應名為《班紮古魯白瑪的沉默》,卻並非倉央嘉措所作,
此詩的真正作者是一位虔誠向佛的女子[紮西拉姆•多多],寫於2007.5.15 。某種意義上,這也反映了這位青年早逝的六世達賴喇嘛在如今這個時代的處境.
Many people believe that this "Seeing and Not Seeing", which touched many people, was composed by the sixth Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso. In fact, this is a widespread fallacy. This poem, which should be called "The Silence of Banza Guru Pema", was not written by Tsangyang Gyatso.
The real author of this poem is a devout woman [Tashi Ram Duoduo], written on 2007.5.15. In a sense, this also reflects the situation of the sixth Dalai Lama, who died young, in today's era.
|