🌷花兒和≪心怨≫
文章來源: 京燕花園2013-04-09 12:06:13


spring flower_060 

小園春和景明,一分耕耘一分收獲,冬天種下的鬱金香和水仙沿著甬道開放了~~~



 


spring flower_061
 

遠處正開的花樹是八重櫻~~~

spring flower_063
 

spring flower_062

 
A Complaint 心怨

by Wordsworth 京燕譯

There is a change--and I am poor;
有轉變了-- 我落魄了
Your love hath been, nor long ago,
不久以前,你的愛
A fountain at my fond heart's door,
如泉湧,柔潤我心房
Whose only business was to flow;
它一味地盡管流淌
And flow it did; not taking heed
汩汩流淌,全然不惜
Of its own bounty, or my need.
它的所有,我的需求
What happy moments did I count!
我曾擁有何等美妙的時光!
Blest was I then all bliss above!
天賜福佑全賦予了我 !
Now, for that consecrated fount
如今,那聖化源泉
Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,
盈盈心語,摯愛火花
What have I? Shall I dare to tell?
我還擁有麽?我敢廣而告之麽?
A comfortless and hidden well.
一眼渴望而不可汲的隱泉,
A well of love--it may be deep--
愛之井泉--盡可深邃--
I trust it is,--and never dry:
我相信它,永不幹涸;
What matter? If the waters sleep
又有何謂?倘若那水
In silence and obscurity.
悄然而睡 黯然沉寂
--Such change, and at the very door
如此轉變,恰在心門
Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.
愛的心門。。。令我落魄

在梅雨潭和大家湊趣譯了上麵的小詩,喜憂參半,動人心弦。又是和前些天譯的「詠水仙」的詩人華茲華斯作品,收在自家小園。想了幾個同音詞試著轉意用一下,心願~心怨;可望而不可及~渴望而不可及~可汲。

這首詩用詞簡潔,大起大落的意境,正是詩句的力量。為了此貼不太傷感,配上幾朵小花。