《耶誕情緣》伊迪娜·曼素**第二張聖誕專輯

來源: 肯老的 2019-12-24 06:33:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14202 bytes)

Evo Sessions

【專輯名稱】《冰雪奇緣之耶誕情緣 Christmas: A Season Of Love》
【專輯藝人】伊迪娜 Idina Menzel
【發行日期】October 18, 2019
【發行公司】School Boy/ Decca Records
【專輯風格】Vocal, Holiday, Christmas, Pop

Christmas: A Season of Love is the second Christmas album by American singer and actress Idina Menzel. It was released through School Boy and Decca Records on October 18, 2019, and includes duets with Billy Porter, Menzel's Frozen costar Josh Gad, Ariana Grande and Menzel's husband Aaron Lohr. Menzel's duet with Grande, "A Hand for Mrs. Claus", is an original song by the composers of the Frozen soundtrack, Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, while Menzel wrote the original song "At This Table" with Jonas Myrin about "inclusion during the holiday season". The album also features a solo recording of the Rent song "Seasons of Love", and the Hanukkah song "Ocho Kandelikas", which is sung in Ladino.

《冰雪奇緣之耶誕情緣》是美國歌手和女演員伊迪娜·曼素(Idina Menzel)發行的第二張聖誕節專輯。 於2019年10月18日由School Boy和Decca Records公司發行。專輯中有"Let It Go"奧斯卡原創歌曲金像獎肯定的歌曲創作夫妻檔 Robert Lopez, Kristen Anderson-Lopez攜手譜寫,邀請到2019年2月同時以單曲"7 Rings","Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored","Thank U, Next"佔據全美熱門單曲榜冠軍,第2名,第3名席次的葛萊美獎女歌手Ariana Grande歡樂合唱的可愛聖誕歌曲"A Hand For Mrs. Claus",還有與以影集「艷放80 Pose」寫下第一位榮獲艾美獎戲劇類影集最佳男主角大獎的黑人男同誌演員歷史紀錄的Billy Porter充滿熱情與風趣合唱的" I Got My Love To Keep Me Warm",以及與在「冰雪奇緣」中擔任雪寶一角配音演出,也曾以音樂劇「The Book Of Mormon」獲得東尼獎最佳音樂劇男主角項目提名的男藝人Josh Gad合唱在1964年由兩大金嗓巨星Frank Sinatra,Bing Crosby唱紅的聖誕名曲"We Wish You The Merriest",Idina Menzel與一起演出電影「吉屋出租」的歌手,演員老公Aaron Lohr溫馨合唱的" I'll Be Home For Christmas"。

此外,Idina Menzel也重新詮釋了成名音樂劇「吉屋出租」的主題曲 "Seasons Of Love",還與以全美基督教歌曲榜冠軍曲"10000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"榮獲兩座葛萊美獎的洛杉磯歌曲創作者Jonas Myrin合寫了一首描寫放下歧見,擁抱彼此的聖誕精神創作曲"At This Table"。

【專輯曲目】

01. "Sleigh Ride"
02. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
03. "I Got My Love to Keep Me Warm" (featuring Billy Porter)
04. "Christmas Just Ain't Christmas"
05. "We Wish You the Merriest" (featuring Josh Gad)
06. "A Hand for Mrs. Claus" (featuring Ariana Grande)
07. "We Need a Little Christmas"
08. "O Holy Night/Ave Maria" (medley)
09. "Winter Wonderland/Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" (medley)
10. "I'll Be Home for Christmas" (featuring Aaron Lohr)
11. "Walker's 3rd Hanukkah"
12. "Ocho Kandelikas"
13. "Christmas Time Is Here"
14. "At This Table"
15. "Seasons of Love"
16. "Caroling, Caroling"
17. "Auld Lang Syne (Introduction)"
18. "Auld Lang Syne"

【專輯播放】

----- All music copyrighted please purchase original materials -----
----- 所有的音樂隻是試聽音質請尊重版權購買原裝版本 -----

更多我的博客文章>>>