地主們有被惡房客氣到發抖的時候嗎?

來源: 新手上路2020 2020-04-04 14:05:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8866 bytes)
XXX,Thank you for coming by to get the rest of your things today.
  To keep you updated,
on Wednesday, April 1, I agreed the townhouse was clean,  but I expressed concern about the urine smell throughout the house.
  Today, Tony, who works for Willamette Valley Floorcovering, came to survey the carpet damage by the backdoor. He also noticed the odor of urine. His estimate to replace the living room carpet is $740.00.
  Tomorrow afternoon, a man will come from Extreme Carpet Salem to see if he feels he can eradicate the urine smell upstairs, without needing to replace the carpet. I am also trying to talk with Chem Dry and Advanced Carpet Cleaning.
   Yesterday and today, there have been 4 adults in XXX and we all smell urine.
   Please let me know if you have any questions.

惡房客:I understand if you want to have it professionally shampooed, but if you try to charge me for replacing the carpet other than the damage that is right in front of the slider, I will seek legal counsel from a tenants rights attorney. That carpet is not damaged anywhere else. I shampooed it. It is very clean and free of stains, you said that yourself. Let's not forget when I moved in there were stains in the livingroom carpet that we took pictures of. I was able to get some of those stains out with my shampooer. Clearly the person who lived there before me and Maelynn had a pet of some sort because of the stains and the pet hair I picked up from shampooing the carpet when we moved in. There was only 2 adults in the rental who are saying they smell urine, you and Tony, it says it in your text above. Let me know what your results are from the professional shampooing as I may have a
 professional third partarpet damage in front of the slider. I'm sure you will be fine with that, yes?

We are still getting bids and advice. 
  When you moved in, there were no urine smells. Now, 6 months later, the urine smell is overwhelming to those who enter the townhouse at XXX。
  When you first came to look at the townhouse, we said it was not ready, we would like to clean the carpets. But you said that was no problem. 
   At the time you moved in, and in every discussion with you since then, your concern about the smell of urine was never mentioned.
  Now at this time, the smell of urine is so strong, the townhouse XXX is uninhabitable.
  In your message, for the record, five people have entered the townhouse, five people have immediately noticed the urine smell.

惡房客:absolutely no where in our communication do you offer to shampoo the carpets nor do we decline to have the carpets shampooed. Also, 3 1/2 months after we moved in you came to XXXAve so an appraiser could come and do an appraisal for you. At the same time you had your maintenance man come and fix the hole in the garage and install a screen door. You were in the house with the appraiser the whole time she was here and walked through the whole house with her and not once did you comment saying that there was any smells or urine. So what you're now trying to say is that in the last 4 1/2 months since you last entered the house at 2there is such a strong smell of urine that the house is uninhabitable?? So my daughter and I were capable of taking care of the house for the first half of our tenancy, but not the second half?? And who are the five people that have
 entered the house and all are saying there is a strong smell of urine? Because so far the only people you have said is yourself and Tony from the flooring company that you had an estimate done by. And when is the professional carpet shampooer coming to clean the carpets?
  I will try to keep you informed.
Thank you for expressing your concerns. 
  As we learn more, I will keep you updated.
惡房客:Yes I'm asking when are you having it professionally shampooed? And who are the five people that are saying it smells like urine?
  Whether we have it professionally shampooed or not, we are still gathering information.
  The five people who have entered the door at XXXand said they can smell urine:
1. Me
2. My friend XXX
3. Another tenant in the complex
4. Tony, an owner of a carpet installation company
5. Remy, an employee of a carpet cleaning service.

所有跟帖: 

不用多解釋。保留professional 洗地毯收據, 扣錢就是了。讓他們去告 -貝加兒湖畔- 給 貝加兒湖畔 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 14:26:01

當然有。不過習慣了就不會太生氣了。我這個人是吃軟不吃硬,好說好商量。你要威脅,老子不客氣了。當然腳正才不怕鞋歪,有理才能夠氣壯。 -QinHwang- 給 QinHwang 發送悄悄話 QinHwang 的博客首頁 (74 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 14:27:28

我會被軟弱的房東氣得發抖。她們進來後才告訴你有狗太不厚道了,你早該拍照拿證據, -Bali- 給 Bali 發送悄悄話 Bali 的博客首頁 (233 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 15:22:18

她說是服務狗,你check過嗎? -HEYO- 給 HEYO 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 15:31:38

有啊,後來發現自己氣得傷筋動骨不值得。 -一隻特立獨行的豬- 給 一隻特立獨行的豬 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 16:27:33

花錢讓 惡客去氣 PM。 -天天上文學城- 給 天天上文學城 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2020 postreply 17:34:54

跟PM有什麽仇? -pangpangxiongxiong- 給 pangpangxiongxiong 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 01:00:47

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!