台灣印象+台北長跑好地方

來源: Sunnydog&Thundercat 2019-10-07 08:42:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14805 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Sunnydog&Thundercat ] 在 2019-10-07 08:43:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

去台灣出差多次,見到有趣的瞬間就會舉起手機記錄下來,零零碎碎形成了一些台灣印象。

淡水落日和街頭歌手:

夕陽下的大榕樹:

淡水鎮位於淡水河入海處,捷運可達,是台北市民周末消閑的熱點。另外周傑倫是淡江高中畢業,也有不少歌迷來朝聖。

在鄉間遊走的競選車:

趕上台灣九合一選舉,氣氛還是滿熱鬧滴!

心事重重的中年婦女從龍山寺裏走出來:

龍山寺一角:女生拜月老,男生拜關帝(除了一個斜背Purse的):

龍山寺位於台北萬華區,是台北香火最盛的寺廟。萬華舊稱艋舺,是台北的發源地。福建人移民台灣的早期據點有“一府二鹿三艋舺”的說法,指的就是台南府,鹿港,艋舺。 作為老區,這裏向來是龍蛇混雜之處。電影“艋舺”就是這一帶八十年代的故事,很多場景是在旁邊的剝皮寮老街拍攝的。現在這是個文藝區,有不少有意思的小型展覽:

展廳裏年輕的工作人員安靜的看一本線裝書:

地鐵站內練舞的年輕人:

板橋市中心的聖誕燈飾,年輕人的熱點:

相對來說,台灣的年輕人比較心平氣和。有一次和公司台灣分部的小年輕聊天,問“最近台北的年輕人流行啥?”答曰:“小確幸。”

台灣總體人文環境不錯,治安也好。有一次台灣的同事帶我去永康街吃飯,轉來轉去找不到車位,最後停在很遠的僻靜路邊。我正要背上沉甸甸的電腦包,結果同事說沒事放心吧,把他的電腦包就大剌剌的丟在後座上。吃完飯回來,果然車和兩個電腦包都無恙,這在舊金山是不可想象滴!

———————————————————

台北巷子裏水果攤下打瞌睡的貓咪:

在攤子上買了好大好甜的龍眼,甜到可以代替跑步用的能量膠:

周末清晨的台北車站地下街,空無一人,經常從這裏跑步去淡水河畔的自行車道:

淡水河右岸自行車道是晨跑的好地方,堤牆擋住了東方的太陽,在炎熱的夏季很有幫助:

我們一起跑步的朋友有好幾個經常去台灣出差,太陽狗特地寫了下麵的介紹給他們。是給外國人的指南性質,比較羅嗦,就不翻譯回中文了。

A couple good runs in Taipei

I am sharing two of my favorite long runs in Taipei.

Tamsui river right bank bike trail – for a long flat run:

The bike path is 15 miles long, and longest run I did on it was an out-and-back 20 miler.

To get on the bike trail form Taipei city, I had to go thru one of the access gates in the levee wall. I took the one at the west end of Zhengzhou Road, which is about 500m west of the Beimen MRT (subway) station:

Cars can only come out of this gate, not getting in. If you are taking a taxi, Dadaocheng Pier Plaza (about ½ mile north) is a better starting point.

The bike trail is just beyond the gate:

From here I ran north along the river, and the view was not bad:

There are many vending machines along the trail, where you can buy water and sports drink:

Most of them taking coins, and a few of them also taking Easycard:

At mile 6, I reached the tip of the peninsula. There was a friendly old man selling homemade juice (very tasty):

Tamsui River and Keelung River meet here, and I enjoyed the expansive view:

The beautiful temple across the river attracted my attention, and I decided to make it my turn around point. So I continued east for two miles along Keelung River and then crossed the Shezi Bridge:

After the bridge, running on the other side of Keelung River for two miles, I reached the beautiful Guandu temple exactly 10 miles from where I started:

The trail continues for another 5 miles to the sea, however I turned around here.

————————————————

Yangmingshan National Park Transverse – for a hill training:

With the group doing multiple tough hills in preparation for our Grand Canyon R2R trip, I felt pressured enough to do one hill training while I was in Taiwan. The Yangmingshan National Park was a natural choice of location. There are extensive hiking trails in the park. Actually the park authority was holding a transverse challenge, for hikers to reach all the ten peaks in the park. At each peak, there is a wooden post with one Chinese character on top of it. Adding all the characters together, it will read “Yangmingshan East to West Transverse Challenge” (陽明山東西大縱走活動).

It was designed for a 12 hour hike, and I did 8 of the 10 peaks in 5 hours:

To get to the start point, Fengguizui, I took the red MRT to Shilin station:

I jumped in a taxi outside of the station, and it took me passing the National Palace Museum, then on a winding mountain road with many unnerving blind curves up to “Fengguizui”:

The trail was nice and gentle for the first part:

I ran pass the first the first peak without noticing it, but found the wooden post marking the 2nd peak:

The 3rd peak (Zhugao Peak) is more pronounced (left in the picture below):

From Zhugao Peak, looking south to Taipei city:

Looking north to Qixing peak, the highest one on the trail:

Coming down Zhugao peak, I ran back to the main trail. Soon I was greeted by a nice looking bridge, where I took a picture with Qixing peaks in the background

There is a service center after the bridge, where a steep stone stairway leading up to Qixing peaks. It was so steep that I had to stop running and start walking. Great view halfway up Qixing peaks:

After countless stone steps, I reached the Qixing east peak. However, the real highest point, Qixing west peak, still a little further:

Finally I was on the top of Qixing peak, the highest point in Taipei city:

The Chinese character “West” mark it as the fifth peak in the transverse challenge:

Going down the peak, I ran past a couple small volcanic blow holes:

There is a service center (Xiaoyoukeng) near the blow holes, where water and food are available:

From the service center the trail leads to Balaka Highway. Hikers need to travel on the highway for a while. The cars I encountered gave enough room for me and other hikers.

After about a mile on the highway, a sign bought me back to the trail, where a steep stone stairway leading up to Datun mountain:

The view was getting wilder at this point:

Reached the 2nd highest peak in the park, Datun Main Peak, after another steep climbing:

There are three peaks in Datun Mountains: Main Peak, South Peak and West Peak. The trail was in good shape until the South Peak:

Between Datun South and West Peaks, as well as the way leading down West Peak, the trial was primitive, where ropes were in place to aid the hikers:

After four and half hour of running, walking, climbing and panting, I finally reached the west peak, the last one for the day:

From here, you can do an additional 2 mile loop to reach two more small peaks (Xiantianshan and Miantianshan), or you can take the trail straight down the mountain as I did.

This small temple marks the end of the trail:

From here, a regular mini bus service links to Beitou station of the Red MRT line.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

-helen_xu1111- 給 helen_xu1111 發送悄悄話 helen_xu1111 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2019 postreply 13:33:00

Very good -HCC- 給 HCC 發送悄悄話 (12 bytes) () 10/08/2019 postreply 15:39:26

建議爬山穿長褲,台灣各種飛的爬的蟲,被咬到會進急診室。 -realniu- 給 realniu 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2019 postreply 09:27:30

山青水秀,民風淳樸,是個生活的好地方 -墨西哥民宿- 給 墨西哥民宿 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2019 postreply 17:25:35

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]