通過音表學英語已經過時。要學會彎道超越!

來源: askerfor 2018-08-04 08:46:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1139 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ askerfor ] 在 2018-08-08 10:27:02 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 請教元音和輔音Loves2018-07-31 19:41:08

No skills is required except the ability to imitate the pronunciation of others'. You can correct your accent on you own with no more than a cell phone having access to an online dictionary. You do not need to start from the very begining—painstakingly figuring out how to read each of the vowels and consonants. Method of this sort has long been outdated. You can skip these redundant steps and expose directly to the standard words pronunciation online. Normally you can fix your problem in like a few days or at most a few weeks in case the problem is persistent.

This is the shortcut working perfect for me. I paid little attention to the mimicry of the basic sounds.  I am not even able to read through the table of English sounds, but I can speak very very good English. Not knowing quite well the elementary sounds is no longer a barrier for the language.  All is just that time has changed. Believe in the technology! Take advantage of it for best skill-acquisition.

所有跟帖: 

i could not agree with you! -sleet- 給 sleet 發送悄悄話 sleet 的博客首頁 (8191 bytes) () 09/14/2018 postreply 07:24:42

Thanks for the points -askerfor- 給 askerfor 發送悄悄話 askerfor 的博客首頁 (928 bytes) () 09/15/2018 postreply 10:20:36

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]