美國鄉村音樂名人堂知名歌手【肯尼·羅傑斯*精選歌集: 穿梭歲月】

來源: 肯老的 2019-10-29 06:43:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8531 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 肯老的 ] 在 2019-10-29 06:49:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

【專輯名稱】The Best Of Kenny Rogers: Through The Years
【專輯歌手】Kenny Rogers
【發行日期】September 21, 2018
【音樂標籤】Capitol Nashville
【專輯類型】Country

【專輯簡介】

向鄉村和流行音樂偶像致敬的《肯尼·羅傑斯*精選歌集:穿梭歲月》現已通過Capitol Nashville/UMe發行。 這張擁有20首曲目的專輯,慶祝該三屆格萊美獎得主無與倫比的職業生涯,羅傑斯已經售出了1.2億張專輯,並積累了無數的熱門歌曲。

This comprehensive keepsake of the Texas-raised entertainer is available on CD and as a digital release. It arrives some two months after Rogers celebrated his 80th birthday and coincides with the 40th anniversary of one of his career landmarks, the album The Gambler.

The title song from that LP is included on Through The Years along with the UK pop No. 1 ‘Lucille’ and romantic staples such as ‘She Believes In Me’ and ‘You Decorated My Life.’ Also featured is the 1981 meeting of two major recording stars in the form of Rogers’ duet with Lionel Richie, ‘Lady.’

In a career that has featured so many memorable collaborations, the album also features Kenny’s recordings with Sheena Easton (‘We’ve Got Tonight’), Dottie West (‘What Are We Doin’ In Love’), Kim Carnes (‘Don’t Fall In Love With A Dreamer’) and Ronnie Milsap (‘Make No Mistake, She’s Mine’).

【專輯播放】

----- All music copyrighted and of sampler quality please purchase original materials -----
----- 所有的音樂隻是試聽音質請尊重版權購買原裝版本 -----

所有跟帖: 

Brilliant! Thank you very much! -shenhaiyu- 給 shenhaiyu 發送悄悄話 shenhaiyu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2019 postreply 09:00:26

Thank you for liking Kenny Rogers and country music~ -肯老的- 給 肯老的 發送悄悄話 肯老的 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2019 postreply 11:08:43

very good , thanks -motorcycle- 給 motorcycle 發送悄悄話 motorcycle 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2019 postreply 20:49:34

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]