謙卑

來源: MaplewoodAle 2021-10-30 18:54:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8818 bytes)

1. 基督徒知道耶穌是如何的謙卑。耶穌本是神,聖靈感孕,道成肉身,卻甘願受辱受鞭傷,彼得說基督徒因他的鞭傷便得了醫治,這說法是真的。最終耶穌被釘死在十字架上,用他在十字架上流的寶血洗淨了我們的罪。總之,偉大的神,卻謙卑下來舍己為人! 

2. 基督徒謙卑下來,就會體會到神的愛是多麽的長闊高深。當一個基督徒認可自己一切的罪都是耶穌洗淨的,而不是靠自己做了什麽好事而得救的時候,他就能感受到神的愛。切記基督徒得救並有神的祝福僅僅隻是因為相信耶穌的死與複活,即神的恩典,而不是因為基督徒本身做的如何好。因為做得如何好是基督徒在基督裏結出的果子,這果子是耶穌與天父的榮耀。

3. 謙卑下來,才有原諒他人的能力,才能不口口聲聲的總定罪別人。謙卑下來,就會認可自己也是壞到極致的那種,也是不完美的那種,也是有這樣那樣缺點的那種,哪裏還有資格說別人這不好那不好呢? 這個認識會讓人有原諒別人的力量。使徒保羅曾說自己是罪人裏的罪魁,這等的謙卑讓他時時刻刻都活在主的愛裏,因為主對他這個罪魁依然進行了拯救與赦免。每個人眼裏都有梁木,哪裏有資格說別人眼裏有刺呢?

4. 謙卑下來,良心才會清潔,即無虧的良心是被耶穌的寶血洗淨的。謙卑下來,就會承認自己不是完美的人,無意的過錯,都有耶穌的赦免( 耶穌就是那逃城),並且耶穌還會給於補償,別忘了基督徒的身份之一是祭司。

能"吃幹糧"的基督徒可能容易謙卑下來。保羅說"吃奶"的基督徒尚不熟練義的道。因此  "吃奶"的基督徒可能暫不易謙卑下來。不過不用擔心,隻要保持在耶穌這顆葡萄樹上就會自然而然的接出果子; 到時候就會像雅各一樣與神與人較力,都得了勝; 凡自己謙卑像這小孩子的在天國裏就是最大的。

相關經文如下。
太11:29 我(耶穌)心裏柔和謙卑、你們當負我的軛、學我的樣式、這樣你們心裏就必得享安息。
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.
太18:4 所以凡自己謙卑像這小孩子的、他在天國裏就是最大的。
Whoever therefore humbles himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
徒17:24 創造宇宙和其中萬物的神、既是天地的主、就不住人手所造的殿.
The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands,
徒17:25 也不用人手服事好象缺少甚麽、自己倒將生命、氣息、萬物、賜給萬人。
neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
約1:14 道成了肉身、住在我們中間、充充滿滿的有恩典有真理。我們也見過他的榮光、正是父獨生子的榮光。
The Word became flesh, and lived among us. We saw his glory, such glory as of the one and only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

弗1:7 我們藉這愛子的血得蒙救贖、過犯得以赦免、乃是照他豐富的恩典.
in whom we have our redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
約一2:12 小子們哪、我寫信給你們、因為你們的罪借著主名得了赦免。
I write to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

羅4:4 作工的得工價、不算恩典、乃是該得的、
Now to him who works, the reward is not counted as grace, but as something owed.
羅4:5 惟有不作工的、隻信稱罪人為義的神、他的信就算為義。
But to him who doesn't work, but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.
太5:16 你們的光也當這樣照在人前、叫他們看見你們的好行為、便將榮耀歸給你們在天上的父。
Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
太7:3 為甚麽看見你弟兄眼中有刺、卻不想自己眼中有梁木呢。
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye?
太7:4 你自己眼中有梁木、怎能對你弟兄說、容我去掉你眼中的刺呢。
Or how will you tell your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye;' and behold, the beam is in your own eye?
太7:5 你這假冒為善的人、先去掉自己眼中的梁木、然後才能看得清楚、去掉你弟兄眼中的刺。
You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
提前1:15 基督耶穌降世、為要拯救罪人.這話是可信的、是十分可佩服的.在罪人中我是個罪魁。
The saying is faithful and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
提前1:16 然而我蒙了憐憫、是因耶穌基督要在我這罪魁身上、顯明他一切的忍耐、給後來信他得永生的人作榜樣。
However, for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first, Jesus Christ might display all his patience, for an example of those who were going to believe in him for eternal life.

約15:4 你們要常在我裏麵、我也常在你們裏麵。枝子若不常在葡萄樹上、自己就不能結果子.你們若不常在我裏麵、也是這樣。
Remain in me, and I in you. As the branch can't bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you, unless you remain in me.
約15:5 我是葡萄樹、你們是枝子.常在我裏麵的、我也常在他裏麵、這人就多結果子.因為離了我、你們就不能作甚麽。
I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

來9:14 何況基督借著永遠的靈、將自己無瑕無疵獻給神、他的血豈不更能洗淨你們的心〔原文作良心〕除去你們的死行、使你們事奉那永生神麽。
how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
彼前3:21 這水所表明的洗禮、現在借著耶穌基督複活.也拯救你們.這洗禮本不在乎除掉肉體的汙穢、隻求在 神麵前有無虧的良心。
This is a symbol of baptism, which now saves you--not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

來5:13 凡隻能吃奶的、都不熟練仁義的道理.因為他是嬰孩。
For everyone who lives on milk is not experienced in the word of righteousness, for he is a baby.

來5:14 惟獨長大成人的才能吃幹糧、他們的心竅習練得通達、就能分辨好歹了。
But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

彼前5:5 你們年幼的也要順服年的。就是你們眾人也都要以謙卑束腰、彼此順服.因為神阻擋驕傲的人、賜恩給謙卑的人。
Likewise, you younger ones, be subject to the elder. Yes, all of you clothe yourselves with humility, to subject yourselves to one another; for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."

創32:28 那人說、你的名不要再叫雅各、要叫以色列、因為你與神與人較力都得了勝。
He said, "Your name will no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have fought with God and with men, and have prevailed

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]