蓋茨離婚了

來源: MaplewoodAle 2021-05-03 18:40:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3228 bytes)

比爾蓋茨夫婦離婚了,讓人想起了"神的愛"與"人的愛"的區別。

人的愛: 人往往因為覺得對方不錯,值得愛才會去愛一個人。而神愛人卻不是因為人有多好才去愛他,恰恰相反,神因為人是罪人且人心壞到極處而舍棄了自己的生命,目的是為了給人贖罪。可見,人的愛往往是有條件的,而神的愛是無條件的。

一個人隻要信耶穌基督的死(耶穌的死為擔負人的罪)和複活(耶穌的複活是為了人稱義),罪就得赦,安享神的祝福安息恩典,有永生,末日複活,這無需人做什麽,隻要信即可。神的愛是多麽的長闊高深啊!

約15:13 (耶穌說)人為朋友舍命、人的愛心沒有比這個大的。
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

約15:15 (耶穌說)以後我不再稱你們為仆人.因仆人不知道主人所作的事.我乃稱你們為朋友.因我從我父所聽見的、已經都告訴你們了。
No longer do I call you servants, for the servant doesn't know what his lord does. But I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father, I have made known to you.

羅5:8 惟有基督在我們還作罪人的時候為我們死、神的愛就在此向我們顯明了。
But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

羅8:39 是高處的、是低處的、是別的受造之物、都不能叫我們與神的愛隔絕.這愛是在我們的主基督耶穌裏的。
nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

約一4:9 神差他獨生子到世間來、使我們借著他得生、神愛我們的心、在此就顯明了。
By this God's love was revealed in us, that God has sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

約一4:10 不是我們愛神、乃是神愛我們、差他的兒子、為我們的罪作了挽回祭、這就是愛了。
In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

羅4:25 耶穌被交給人、是為我們的過犯、複活是為叫我們稱義。〔或作耶穌是為我們的過犯交付了是為我們稱義複活了〕
who was delivered up for our trespasses, and was raised for our justification.

羅5:1 我們既因信稱義、就借著我們的主耶穌基督、得與神相和。
Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;

耶17:9 人心比萬物都詭詐、壞到極處、誰能識透呢。
The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly corrupt: who can know it?

羅5:9 現在我們既靠著他(耶穌)的血稱義、就更要借著他免去神的忿怒。
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we will be saved from God's wrath through him.

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]