What the priest said at the wedding witnessed the beginning of t

來源: gulleyblack 2018-10-09 01:33:45 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3051 bytes)

The priest at the wedding said marriage is a sacred thing, now many young people want to have a romantic wedding, so in a church wedding became the choice of many young, then the wedding ceremony the priest said what? Let's take a look at the content of this article.

The marriage priest said the oath.

In the face of the bride groom pull up her right hand, and said, I in the name of god, solemnly swear: accept you as my wife, from this day, regardless of the fortunes, wealth, poverty, disease and health, all love you, cherish you, until death do us apart.

They put down their hands. Then the bride and groom raised his hand, I in the name of god, solemnly swear: accept you as my husband, from this day, no matter the fortunes, wealth, poverty, disease and health, all love you, cherish you, until death do us apart.

They put down their hands. Blessings and exchange rings.

The priest blessed the ring: Lord, the ring will be the binding of their vows.

Everyone: amen.

Read more at:red bridesmaid dresses uk

The groom took the ring to the third finger of the bride's left hand and said:

I give you this ring of love, in the name of the holy father and the holy spirit, to give you everything I have. The bride took the ring on the third finger of the bridegroom's left hand and said, "I give you this ring of love, in the name of the holy father and the holy spirit, to give you everything I have."

Then the priest took the bride and the groom's right hand and said:

The bride and groom swore to each other to accept the ring. I pronounce you man and wife in the name of the father and son of the holy spirit. God binds you together, and no one can break it up.

Everyone: amen.

Get married words

The priest said to the bride (bride's name), would you like this man to become your husband and make a marriage contract with him? To love him, to take care of him, to respect him, to accept him, to be true to him, to his life, to the end of his life, whether it be sickness or health, or any other reason?

Read more at:blue bridesmaid dresses uk

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!