President Trump, Please denounce impeachment!

來源: 王利民 2021-01-14 13:42:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14430 bytes)

President Trump, Please denounce impeachment!
by Limin Wang
Jan. 14, 2021

President Trump will make more (video) announcements, as I think, before the time mark of Jan. 20, 2021. President Trump would necessarily clarify that it's a PRIVILEGE to be supported by so many PEOPLE as their President via their EXERTION OF RIGHTS, including their RIGHTS to elect their President; and by CONSTITUTION and law, PEOPLE are FREE MEN OF FREE THOUGHTS AND OWN ACTIONS, ie, not brainwashed or enslaved by President Trump or anyone else presumably. They share the same cause: A fair and square system on matters! including the matter of the 2020
presidential election. Congress ATTACKS not only the Protesters but also the President, not only on their specific words and actions of Jan. 06, 2021 but also GENERAL EVERYTHING ELSE. If the opponents think going inside the Capitol to protest the COUNTING ceremony was wrong, then what about the BLM demonstrations? and what about the persecutions and suppressions on all aspects at all levels after the Jan. 06, 2021 Capitol Incident? The People's House is kind of Pelosi's House, then and now. Pelosi tells not only Pres Trump, but also VP Pence, but also THE People, but also other Congress Members, what's permissible or disallowed. Pelosi is the acting Commander in Chef now reviewing National Guards in front of Capitol. Don't mess with Pelosi. I mean Madame Speaker Nancy Pelosi. In short words, the President stands arm-in-arm with the Protesters, as a Protestor too. NEITHER the Protesters NOR the President should be punished on their FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION on SERIOUS MATTERS, by statute or by case law of what happened in the
BLM demonstrations.

Along the way in the future, probably in the near feature, Trump is the winner of the 2020 presidential election dispute and the 2nd impeachment. The U.S.A. Congress is the REAL DICATATOR OF
CRUEL DICATATORSHIP. An impeachment is supposed to be a trial, right? Look at what kind of fucking TRIAL the USA Congress REPRESENTS. RULE OF LAW SHOULD NOT BE REPRESENTED BY SUCH A SHAM AND SHAME AND CRIME BODY.

Trump, interested in starting a business of Trump FOOD nationwide? so you can help the American farmers and the city dwellers. Please help me get my food to my table if you think I am helpful.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

選舉爭議才充分體現美國體係的邪惡和欺詐。美國所謂的真相和公正怎麽個來法?還靠科技和媒體來扼製對方不能駁辯!這種流氓體係難道要通過 -王利民- 給 王利民 發送悄悄話 王利民 的博客首頁 (566 bytes) () 01/16/2021 postreply 09:14:50

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!