師父作業--20180524,not finished

來源: 思壯思通 2018-05-24 14:08:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3629 bytes)

Listening and typing,默寫(I do my best to do it as this):

When I was just 11 years old, I unknowingly and somehow accidentally became a female advocate.See I had been in school watching a TV show in elementary school and this commercial came on with the tagline for this dishwashing liquid and the tagline said women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pants. Two boys from my class said “yeah, that’s her women belong in the kitchen. I remember feeling shocked and angry and also feeling so hurt. It just wasn’t right and something need to be done. So, I went home and I told my dad what had happened and he encouraged me to write letters, so I did to the most powerful people I could think of. Now, my 11 year old self worked out if I really need someone to hear me when I should write a letter to the first lady at that time. So off I went scribbling away to our first lady at that time, Hillary Colinton. I also put pen to paper and I wrote a letter to my news source at that time xxxxxxx who hosted a kids news paper program and then to powerhouse attotney xxxxxx .

Becaue even at 11, I wanted to cover my basis. FinallyI wrote to the soap manufacturer, and a few weeks went by, and to my surprise, I received letters of encouragement from Hillary Colinton, from xxxxx and from xxxxxx. It was amazing. The kids new show they sent a camera to xxxx my home to cover the story and it was roughly a month later when the soap manufacturer xxxxx and Gamble changed the commercial for their xxxxx clear dishwashing liquid. They changed it from women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pants to people all over America.

It was at that moment that I realized the xxxxxxx of my actions at the age of 11. I ahd created my small level of impact by standing up for quality. Women need a seat at the table. They need an invitation to be seated there and in some cases, what isn’t available and would you know what? Then they need to create their going table. It said that girl with dreams became mem xxxx vision. May we empower each other to carry out such vision because it isn’t enough to talk about equality. One must believe in it and it isn’t enough to simply believe it. One must work at it. Let us work at it together. Starting now.

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]