【2018達沃斯】馬雲專訪演講

來源: JustAsked 2018-01-29 10:30:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (50455 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ JustAsked ] 在 2018-01-29 10:36:17 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

日前,在達沃斯論壇上,馬雲接受CNBC記者安德魯·羅斯·索爾金(Andrew Ross Sorkin)的采訪,展開了一場別開生麵的對談。

馬雲接受CNBC記者采訪

提問尖銳,對答精彩,再次讓我們見識到馬雲的口才與魅力。

但整場對話裏,最觸動外媒神經的,是開場不久,馬雲說,美國不應該怪中國人搶走他們的工作,如果要怪,隻能怪自己。

為什麽呢?他是這樣論述的:

"American international companies made millions and millions of dollars from globalization."

美國跨國企業在全球化過程中賺得盆滿缽滿。

"IBM, Microsoft, the profit they made was larger than the top four banks in China put together ... But where did the money go?"

IBM、微軟,這些大公司賺的錢比中國四大銀行總利潤都高……但錢都到哪兒去了?

關鍵還是美國的戰略錯誤,導致錢沒花對地方:

"In the past 30 years, America had 13 wars spending $14.2 trillion. What if they spend part of the money on building infrastructure, helping the white collars and blue collars? No matter how good your strategy is you’re supposed to spend money on your own people."

過去30年,美國在13場戰爭中花費了14.2萬億美元,如果這些資金有一部分用於投資基建、幫助白領和藍領呢?無論你們的戰略有多好,你們應該為民眾而投資。

"The money goes to Wall Street. Then what happened? Year 2008 wiped out $19.2 trillion in US income … What if the money was spent on the Midwest of the United States?"

還有大量資金流向了華爾街。然後呢?2008年金融危機發生了,損失了19.2萬億美元。如果這些錢不是流向華爾街,而是用來開發中西部呢?

"It’s not that other countries steal American jobs. It is your strategy – that you did not distribute the money in a proper way."

不是其他國家偷走了美國的就業機會,這是你們的戰略問題,你們沒有合理分配資金。

馬雲這番不留情麵的大實話讓美國媒體集體炸開了鍋,紛紛援引報道。

▲CNBC:中國富豪馬雲稱美國浪費萬億資金在戰爭上,而非投資基建

▲《商業內幕》:阿裏巴巴創始人馬雲殘酷實在地分析美國過去30年如何走錯路

▲美國財經博客網站ZeroHedge:阿裏巴巴馬雲在達沃斯投下一劑苦澀而真實的藥丸:美國在過去30年在戰爭中浪費了14萬億美元

(注:Redpill指讓人睜眼看清殘酷事實真相的事物或思維方式)

▲馬雲啪啪打臉美國:美國錯將資金投入戰爭而非國民

這還是開場,就已經這麽勁爆,全程更是高潮迭起。來看完整視頻!另外,馬雲的英語真的越來越6了呢!

流量黨不敢開視頻的,雙語君也給大家提煉了一些亮點,一起來看看。

和特朗普見麵是個好主意

索爾金的采訪從馬雲與特朗普的會麵切入,問這次見麵到底是誰主動找誰的。

馬雲如實回答,是朋友建議的,主意聽起來不錯,於是就去了。

One day I got a request from some people: 'Jack do you want to meet the president-elect?' I said, 'Is that true? I'm not ready for that, 'cause I don't know what to talk about.' And then a few days later, I got another request. I got several requests. I thought about it. I think, yes, maybe I should go and have a talk. At least I think President-elect Donald Trump would be happy to hear what I talk about, so I went.

有一天,有人問我你想不想與候任總統見麵,我說真的嗎,我還沒準備好,我不知道要談些什麽。過了幾天,又收到了幾次請求。我想了想也許我應該去談一談,至少特朗普可能會對我說的東西感到高興,所以我就去了。

中國代表東方?美國代表其他人?

在聊到全球化問題時,索爾金犀利地提出,中國代表東方,那如果說美國要代表所有其他人呢?這種對立如何解決呢?

馬雲的回答技高一籌,他站在世界的高度,將西方化敵為友:

The world needs a new leadership. But the new leadership is about working together. This is what I understand. We do not necessarily need one specific leader to teach us what to do, what not to do.

世界需要新的領袖,但新的領袖意味著攜手共進,這是我的理解。新的領袖並不需要是特定的某一個,來教導大家什麽可以做、什麽不能做。

馬雲另外提到,習主席提及中國作為世界第二大經濟體應該擔負起責任,並表示未來5年中國的進口額將達到8萬億美元。

他激動地表示,這番話讓他感到很驕傲:

As a businessperson, I want the world to share the prosperity together, to join the force together. As a Chinese, I'm happy about what he committed. This is the first time I heard a Chinese leader putting a number on the commitment. This makes me excited because China is transforming from exporting to importing. If there's a concrete number, if we could fulfill it, this is going to be a huge change to China and to the world.

作為一個商人,我希望全世界能夠共同擔負起責任、攜手合作;作為一個中國人,我也對他所作出的承諾感到高興,這是我第一次聽到中國領導人作出量化承諾,這讓我興奮,因為中國正從出口向進口轉型,如果能夠達成一個具體的數據目標,這對中國和世界而言都將是個巨大的轉變。

若隻有一種商業模式,那就太乏味了

索爾金再度拋出難題,讓馬雲對比阿裏巴巴與亞馬遜,問到底哪種商業模式正確。

馬雲說,商業模式沒有標準,兩種都正確:

I hope both are right. And because the world can never have one mode. If the world has only one correct mode, the world's too boring. We need to have all kinds of modes. And the people who do the mode should believe the mode. And I believe what I do.

我希望兩者都是正確的,因為世界不隻有一種商業模式,如果世界隻有一種“正確”的商業模式,這個世界將非常乏味。我們需要各種各樣的模式,為某種模式而努力的人們必須相信這種模式,我相信我所做的。

馬雲也分析了亞馬遜與阿裏的不同,道出了阿裏的經營哲學——我們更包容,用技術讓每個企業都能成為亞馬遜。亞馬遜一下被比了下去啊。

Amazon is more like an empire. Everything they control themselves, buy and sell. And our philosophy is that we want to be an eco-system. Our philosophy is to empower others to sell, empower others to serve, to make sure the other people are more powerful than us.Our philosophy is that we think using internet technology, we can make every company become Amazon.

亞馬遜更像是一個帝國,自己控製所有環節,從買到賣;我們的哲學則是希望打造生態係統,我們的哲學是賦能其他人,協助他們去銷售、去服務,確保他們能夠比我們更有力量。我們相信通過互聯網技術,我們能讓每一家企業都成為亞馬遜。

索爾金又抓住阿裏不控製供應鏈的弱點,問這樣怎麽能保證高效呢?人家亞馬遜可是幾小時就能送貨到家。

對此,馬雲用具體數據進行了駁斥:

We made same-day delivery possible in 125 cities last year. Imagine 10 years ago, deliver one thing from Beijing to Hangzhou took about 8 days. Now you can deliver things from Beijing to Inner Mongolia, some cities within 12 hours. It's improving. You can never expect these things to happen within 24 hours. We have patience.

去年我們在中國的125個城市實現了當日達。10年前從北京到杭州的郵寄就要8天,現在12個小時就能從北京送貨到內蒙古城市,物流效率提升了。你不可能一天期望達到這樣的進步,我們有足夠的耐心。

這裏,馬雲還有一句話很動人:

This is what we feel proud of. It's not how much money we made, it's not how powerful we are, it's that we can make technology very inclusive. Every small company can use it. This is my dream.

我們所驕傲的,不是我們掙了多少錢,而是我們具有多大的能量。我們可以使科技變得更有包容性,每一個小企業都可以使用,這是我的夢想。

阿裏巴巴盜版和侵權泛濫怎麽辦?

主持人索爾金犀利地拋出阿裏巴巴廣受詬病的盜版和侵權問題,馬雲詳細地談了這個問題,條理清晰地給出了回答。

As an e-commerce, when you have 10 million small business, and empower them to sell, you cannot check every product like Amazon does. So e-commerce itself may have a lot of flaws.

當你作為電商為1000萬小企業提供銷售平台,你無法像亞馬遜那樣買來再賣出,去檢查每件商品的真偽。電商本身就有很多瑕疵。

In the past 17 years, we are the leader in anti-piracy issues. With big progress last year alone, we put 400 people in jail. We deleted 370 million fake products off our site.

但在過去的17年中,我們一直是反盜版的領軍人物。就去年一年,我們把400人送進了監獄,從網站下架3.7億件假冒商品。

Fighting against fake products is the war against human greediness. It is not easy. You can not finish it, but you have to continue to fight.

反假冒偽劣產品之戰實則是對抗人類貪婪本性之戰。並不容易,也不能一下子完成,但是必須持之以恒,戰鬥不止。

馬雲上麵這段回答,條理清晰,有理有據,舉例子、引數據、最後升華感情一樣不少,少年們,注意學習啊。

最愛《阿甘正傳》

最後索爾金問阿裏巴巴是不是要進軍娛樂界,是不是要和好萊塢合作了,馬雲的回答更是精彩,幽默又煽情,金句頻出。

Five years ago, we had a big debate about 10 years later, 20 years later, what are the things the Chinese society want? We say "happiness" and "health" - the two "H" strategy.

五年前,我們有過一次大辯論,關於10年、20年後中國最需要什麽。最後決定是happiness和health,雙H戰略。

We believe Hollywood, the movie industry, can bring people happiness. Because today nobody is happy. Rich people are not happy, and poor people are not happy. At least when I watch movie, I feel happy. So I think we should be partner with Hollywood.

我們認為好萊塢,或說電影產業能給人帶來快樂。如今富人也好,窮人也罷,沒人覺得快樂。不過,至少當我看電影的時候,我覺得挺開心。所以,我覺得我們應該和好萊塢合作。

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. When people call me crazy and stupid in the past 17 years, I told myself Forrest Gump said 'Go ahead, never care about other people'.

我最喜歡的電影是《阿甘正傳》。在過去17年中,當人們說我瘋說我傻的時候,我告訴自己阿甘說了“勇往直前,不要管其他人怎麽想”。

And Gump also said: 'Nobody makes money by catching whales, people make money by catching shrimps.' So we serve small business.

另外阿甘還說“都去捕鯨賺不到錢,抓小蝦米才賺錢。”所以,我們服務小企業、小生意。

覺不覺得這段回答簡直是托福口語模板,以小見大,曉之以理,動之以情。

中美不該打貿易戰

有觀眾向馬雲提問——中美之間會不會發生貿易戰爭,這是很多人關心的問題,馬雲的答案也十分清晰明了。

I think China and the US should never have a trade war and we will never have a trade war. And I think we should give president-elect Trump some time. I believe one thing, when trade stops, the world stops.

我認為中美之間不應該有貿易戰,也不會出現貿易戰。而且我覺得應該給特朗普一些時間去想明白。我相信,如果貿易停止了,世界也就停滯了。

最後不忘給大家煲了滿滿一碗雞湯——眼前不光有賺錢,還有詩和遠方。

The world is so wonderful, why should I always be the CEO of Alibaba? I come to this world not to work, I come to this world to enjoy my life. I don't want to die in my office, I want to die at the beach.

世界如此美妙,我為啥非得一直做阿裏巴巴的CEO呢?我來到這世界,不是為了工作,而是為了享受生活啊。我不想死在辦公室,我想死在沙灘上。

所有跟帖: 

這個演講非常好。子壇的爹媽們真該好好看看。現在還一窩蜂地為了眼前利益而狂選CS是否太短視了。 -AprilMei- 給 AprilMei 發送悄悄話 AprilMei 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2018 postreply 18:30:05

不選cs, 選什麽好呢? -出門在外7788- 給 出門在外7788 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2018 postreply 10:42:55

非常好的演講 -purplelavender- 給 purplelavender 發送悄悄話 purplelavender 的博客首頁 (230 bytes) () 01/30/2018 postreply 02:09:44

don't have good education? 不是富二代也用不著這麽賣慘吧。 似乎說了很多但沒有新意,沒有陳冠希講的 -level123- 給 level123 發送悄悄話 level123 的博客首頁 (27 bytes) () 01/30/2018 postreply 11:39:53

我的感覺有問題嗎, 馬的英文這麽糟? -yanxintang- 給 yanxintang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2018 postreply 19:07:57

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!